Chuck Liddel Has The Weirdest...

Leben has a similar build only smaller

Chuck is the only fighter I've met that actually looked bigger in real life. Everybody else looked smaller.

Chuck is built geberally smart for his style(though he could use some more cardio to lose the belly). All of his strength is in his legs.

"It must be nice to sit back, Look at someone and just trash their whole exsistance as a human being. Why would you come on here and pick peoples body parts to talk about and trash like they have a problem?"

What the hell are you talking about you moron? I'm not trashing anyone. All I did was make the observation that the guy doesn't look like someone who walks around at 230lbs. The guy has an interesting build, and everyone else seems to agree. Take your little crusade somewhere else muff breath.

"It must be nice to sit back, Look at someone and just trash their whole exsistance as a human being. Why would you come on here and pick peoples body parts to talk about and trash like they have a problem?"

Roymytechsource- I am not even involved in this but this is one of the most absurd comments ever. If critiquing someone's size equates to trashing their whole existence, you are way too sensitive.

"I guess you have to see him in person or something, because I've definitely heard he's big."

My boy saw him in person and said that he's tall and as wide as a doorway.

My boy is 6'0" and 230 lbs. Errrrr, I mean, 220 lbs.

=)

Yea, I say Tim Sylvia has the weirdest build. He has those child bearing hips and tappered off upper body. He looks like a giant woman in her late 50's.