Chuck Liddell: Golden Boy hung us out to dry

Chuck should have stayed retired. He could barely talk and move nowadays. I am sure the additional brain damage wasn't worth the paycheck. No bullshit but I don't think Chuck could beat a UFC 145lb nowadays. 

1 Like

His movement was clearly limited but it’s not like he could fight after the spinal fusion so he basically had no chance to win the fight. He looked uneasy every time his weight shifted from one foot to the other. Not good for a counter puncher. His best chance was to try and take Tito down, but we all know that isn’t why Chuck was out there.

That fight was embarrassing. 

HillboFrateTrane - 
Dreville79 -

Well this is shocking news, on the exterior De La Hoya seems such a nice and stable guy. How on earth did this happen? 

You’ll see a bunch of shocked guys on the day Ali does a runner with their money someday too 

A couple years ago he had to sue a couple insta ho’s who had video of him sticking kitchen utensils up his ass and were trying to extort him. The cross dressing pics were from like a decade before. If he’s still getting coked up and drunk doing stupid shit after getting embarrassed that badly years before, you have to wonder how reliable someone like that is going to be. 

It seems a lot of men like to shove things up their ass…on social media, this popular and pretty girl said so many guys send her videos of them slowly shoving all sorts of objects up their ass… She didn’t ask for them but they just send them…

As a guy I’ve never had any desire to shove something up my ass…

Delahoya wasn’t smart in thinking a much older Tito vs Liddell would do well on ppv especially when the ufc ppvs have dipped quite a bit

kneedy - His movement was clearly limited but it's not like he could fight after the spinal fusion so he basically had no chance to win the fight. He looked uneasy every time his weight shifted from one foot to the other. Not good for a counter puncher. His best chance was to try and take Tito down, but we all know that isn't why Chuck was out there.

“Right AFTER the fight, I had my neck fused from C3-C4,”

Chuck should fight one more time.rematch vs Wand or Vitor.shit maybe vs Hendo.

Everyone: UFC needs a serous competitor!

Goldenboy: We promote boxing but we can try MMA.

Everyone: Its not as good as the UFC

Goldenboy: Its our first show and our fighters are old. The marquee fighters are tied up in UFC, Bellator etc.

Everyone: This show sucks! Stick to boxing. You don’t understand MMA.

Goldenboy: Ok, we’ll just stick to boxing

Everyone: You screwed us Goldenboy! You aren’t doing MMA anymore? Weak!

Floppy Divac -

Also, "spinal".

LOL

EKPOGI -

Stop it.

John Wick - 
kneedy - His movement was clearly limited but it's not like he could fight after the spinal fusion so he basically had no chance to win the fight. He looked uneasy every time his weight shifted from one foot to the other. Not good for a counter puncher. His best chance was to try and take Tito down, but we all know that isn't why Chuck was out there.

What is the point of your reply?

kneedy -
John Wick - 

What is the point of your reply?

i think it was to figure out your first sentence which had me confused as well.  i think i know what you mean but your phrasing is a bit odd

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t all that clear. He couldn’t win after surgery because he probably couldn’t even fight. One or two punches could probably paralyze him. If the fusion fails from an impact his spinal cord would be in bad shape from any other force that might be applied to the neck or head area.

We saw what happened before the surgery.

got it!

EKPOGI -

I'd like to see Wanderlei get vengeance and give Chuck a proper fuck.

4 Likes

How about Chuck vs Crocop

Or Chuck vs Mark Hunt.

This way Chuck won't have to cut weight and won't be compromised night of the fight since he'll be a heavyweight.

Surely Chuck isn’t considering ever fighting again i hope.

There were a lot of predictable outcomes from this endeavour. 

The heel to toe test won't get affected by spinal issues; it's a sign of cerebellar damage.

Floppy Divac -
EKPOGI -

I'd like to see Wanderlei get vengeance and give Chuck a proper fuck.

Tito vs Wand 2 in Bellator.

Remember for a minute there Oscar and Dana were going to fight.