chuck liddell multiple ko story

"On another note, Cops in London don't carry guns? How do they stop criminals? Shit, I carry a gun when I'm leaving work."

No, they only carry billy clubs.

Sounds like a wacky night on the filthy streets of london.

i heard he knocked out both superman and batman.

"That really makes me believe that the crime in this country is OUT OF HAND. It's rare that I hear something about a different country or culture that shocks me, but that really does."

many European cops carry guns. Some European beat cops are equipped with automatic rifles in reserve - no cops outside of a SWAT team get those in America.

There's not really any rhyme or reason as to the crime level/firepower level connection.

the British bobbys have armed rapid reaction units that get quite a lot of workout these days. Crime in Britain has been skyrocketing the last 6 years, and Britain has eclipsed the U.S. in pretty much every category but murder.

Despite a effective gun ban, much of it is committed with firearms.

honestly, if they had any sense they would arm their cops, but it's a point of pride thing for them to not arm them, no matter how silly it looks and how dangerous it is for Brit cops when strung-out Yardies on motorcycles toting Uzis start taking potshots at beat cops wielding a club....

Cops in UK should carry guns as standard. There are armed response units on call 24/7. Though street crime in london its 2.5 times worse than new york. Scotland is the most violent country in the developed world very closely followed by wales then england! Way to go UK!!! Top three. Manchester = fucken shit hole.

Actually the whole UK is a dump, it fuckin sickin's me /end rant.

yeah, heard he ko'd 4 uk kickboxers

Heres a linky for ya all....

I can wait to get my degree USA for me :-D

LINK

"have the right to bare arms"

YEAH! FUCK SLEEVES!

sherdog fight finder?? it happened outside of a bar.

Date: 03/01/07 10:18 PM

1886 Total Posts

haha trollers... i was just on the sherdog fight finder; Tito and Murray never faught. idiots..

post of the year

lol @ calling someone a troller.

they are called trolls.

and it is FOUGHT

btw barfights are not usually listed on sherdog.

Guy I know was at the scrap...

He said he saw Chuck get tagged by some random guy (i.e. not a fighter and maybe a fan), cooly take off his watch, put it in his pocket and dispatch him with a left hook. He then made his way back to the Hotel.

He quite likely KO'd a couple more as I've heard it
was complete bedlam for a while.

I had an invite to the aftershow party but declined as I suspected that hyped up fighters, fans, girls and booze were maybe not the best mix.

The guy who told me this was one of the London Shootfighters cornermen that night btw and I for one believe him.

I back up philos story. A mate that was there to witness it told me the watch thing though he said Chuck took his watch off and gave it to some bird to hold

I never gave Chuck his watch back. I took a look at the watch while everyone was fighting and it was totally BLINGED out. So while Chuck was KOing guys I just left.

After seeing Chuck during that pilled out interview today I feel kinda bad. Chuck if you're readingthis, I have the watch. Actually I pawned it, but I do feel bad about it. Honest.

"have the right to bare arms"

"YEAH! FUCK SLEEVES!"

First thing I thought also.

^^^ that's the story that seems to be the most consistent. It's been mentioned several times that the back-jumper was Fryklund.

And the street 'o London are Filfy! imo.

Tito throwing sloppy punches? Noooooo. Never!

^^ yeah one of the hardest punchers in MMA couldnt possibly KO 3 untrained drunks in a streetfight. Everyone knows streetfights require you to train eyegouging and biting to survive

Even though I Ko'ed three more guys than Chuck that night I was pleased to have him at my side the whole time!

Those were good times.

"But I dont' care if it's Mike fucking Tyson, you ain't KOing 3 people with 3 punches"

I dont mean to be disrespectful but you are neither Chuck Liddell or Mike Tyson. Thats probably why your own experiences in the streets did not involve 1 guy knocking 3 people out. There is a video available of Mike Tyson knocking 3 people out in a hotel i think it was btw. People who were armed with blunt objects

Lee Murrays friends did not attack Chuck. This was a seperate incident at China white. Fights were breaking out all over the club

Yes, TC31's account is exactly as I heard it at the Atlantic City afterparty for Tim Sylvia's win over Ricco.

I was also told that Fryklund was the guy who jumped on Pat's back and Dana was so pissed over Tito getting knocked out by an unheralded guy on the street that Fryklund was effectively (and unfairly imo) black balled from the UFC for starting it all.

On a side note, Chuck Liddell got behind the bar at the Sylvia afterparty and started serving up drinks to everybody. Tim Sylvia who I was told almost never drank, was also taking a few shots and getting a lap dance from some chick while Gil Castillo and I sat at the bar, watched, and drank beers poured by Chuck (well, Gil's at least). Hilarious Scene! Lawler, Miletich, Fryklund, and the Basque Assassin were also running around. Miletich, Lawler, and Fryklund were super cool with the very few fans there (including me).