That’s awesome. That must have been a Motley Crew

1 Like

Did you fuck with it on?!

mind blown GIF

LOL. I didnt win it so no

But I have 2 of my own

2 Likes

Edit

I saw you beat the fuck out of Matt makowski on TV years ago and he was pretty fucking good. He was out of daddis in Philadelphia.

I also watched makowski beat the fuck out of Nick Serra with leg kicks.

I remember watching makowski fight ammy in the northeast probably almost 20 years ago and he was a stud. Anyone who could kick his ass is pretty fucking good

2 Likes

Which character from Jersey Shore is this?

What’s the point of this when the question was about his prime years?

Anyone around Chuck that encouraged him to take that third fight with Tito was a real piece of shit. They knew he had no business being in the cage anymore.

3 Likes

40 year old Glover can win the title and give Jiri the fight of his life but prime would have a lot of trouble (sarcasm)

1 Like

Yes, Liddell would have a harder time now with a striking heavy field. Remember Guy Mezger put a clinic on him right up until he got caught in round 2. If anything, his strongest asset in those days was his iron chin.

2 Likes

Metzger started strong and faded like he did vs wanderlei, he can’t take a shot like liddel or wamderlei but had really good striking, he almost beat Arona, and Sakuraba, he was so close to beating the top guys, and the fight was before liddel was the best version of himself, after this fight Liddel loses to rampage and Couture then he hits his prime imo

1 Like

I think a more interesting question would be how does a prime Igor Vovchanchyn do today in either the Heavyweight, or Light Heavyweight division.

2 Likes

Please let me know the website that keeps track of every fighters “prime years”.

Prime Igor KOs prime chuck primarily because he’s a primal primate who’s primed to win.

I’m guessing his conditioning issue had something to do with not being able to take shots as well.

1 Like

Yea he seemed pretty tough. That fight was easy for some reason. I was in the best shape ever for that fight though

2 Likes

45 year old chuck fighting Tito is what you brought up? His prime years were a little earlier than that,

Sorry, i dont have access to the prime fighter years records.:person_shrugging:t5:

It’s called sherdog fight finder