Chuck Liddell Signing With Bellator ?

Legit source?

Hope not

That would tragic as much as I love Chuck I don't want to see the broken down old man version of the Ice Man in the cage again. I'd rather simply treasure the memories. MMA has become sad.

holly9000 - That would tragic as much as I love Chuck I don't want to see the broken down old man version of the Ice Man in the cage again. I'd rather simply treasure the memories. MMA has become sad.

there is something in me that would like the ufc or bellator to do "legends" fights. Not the guys like chuck against youngins, but people who they were fighting when they were good. I would welcome that

I'm down with it. Fuck it!

Fujkm -
holly9000 - That would tragic as much as I love Chuck I don't want to see the broken down old man version of the Ice Man in the cage again. I'd rather simply treasure the memories. MMA has become sad.

there is something in me that would like the ufc or bellator to do "legends" fights. Not the guys like chuck against youngins, but people who they were fighting when they were good. I would welcome that

So basically heavyweight in bellator

As much as I hate this, I know I'd watch 

Multi million dollar deal?

Good for Chuck

Aleck911 -

Multi million dollar deal?

Good for Chuck

Everyone will watch Tito vs Chuck III. It's a different time from when they fought before. Tito's been way more active which will make it a coin flip. I'd even lean towards Tito. 

Anyone here that says they won't watch Tito vs Chuck III is full of shit.

Fuck yes. 

Chael and Tito will both be getting KO’ed toward the end of ‘18 or beginning of ‘19.

holly9000 - That would tragic as much as I love Chuck I don't want to see the broken down old man version of the Ice Man in the cage again. I'd rather simply treasure the memories. MMA has become sad.

It’s not about you. It’s about Chuck and the massive pay day he’s going to receive, and probably needs. 

He kinda got the shaft from the UFC, it’s unfortunate.

I don't want to see this happen.  

Can't see the UFC just letting him walk to Bellator. Especially knowing how badly he'd probably get beat by Tito in his current condition (if Dana really cares about him as much as he says)

Gullivers Travels -

Can't see the UFC just letting him walk to Bellator. Especially knowing how badly he'd probably get beat by Tito in his current condition (if Dana really cares about him as much as he says)

Isn't he already in a promotional type position with Bellator? UFC fired Chuck I'm pretty sure

BreakALegAndy! - 
holly9000 - That would tragic as much as I love Chuck I don't want to see the broken down old man version of the Ice Man in the cage again. I'd rather simply treasure the memories. MMA has become sad.

It’s not about you. It’s about Chuck and the massive pay day he’s going to receive, and probably needs. 

Chuck doesn't need the $ his net worth as of 2018 is 14 million$

https://wealthygorilla.com/chuck-liddell-net-worth/

If he doesn't need the cash why is he doing shit like Big Brother?

I hope he works on his cardio because im watching a show were "celebs" are hiking up a mountain and Chuck could barely keep up with the women ( a housewife and some videogamer chick).
I mean, even Steve-o was twice as fast as him.

I had a strange dream at least 10 years ago about Chuck. He was fighting in a smaller organization against Tito. In the dream he looked alot older than he does now and his Mohawk was grown out too long and he was really scruffy and had a large gut with little muscle definition. He was wearing red shorts and for some reason that's why I still remember that dream. 

Crooklyn -
BreakALegAndy! - 

Chuck got to coast for several years on a fat UFC salary for doing basically nothing. If anything, he got to live large well after his retirement, courtesy of the UFC.

Should have made himself useful like Forrest did.