Chuck Liddell Signing With Bellator ?

There should be a masters division of 42+ year old fighters…also no USADA

How long until Randy signs a deal with Bellator also?

effertime - There should be a masters division of 42+ year old fighters...also no USADA

YES! 

Fuck all you guys saying " no chuck pleeez dont fight u will get kod again"  

Its not baking cookies.  I wanna see him knock someone the fuck out again

If not he will get slept. Either way its fun to watch if you are an mma fan

man they really like the washed up ufc guys

ranier wolfcastle - 

man they really like the washed up ufc guys

no one will watch with out them. theres a card on tonite with up n coming talent and no talk at all.

bellator has em all the time. but no one cars until legends fight.

desperate times call for desperate measures

Chael is shitting his pants somewhere 

Coker is over buying

He’s damn near retarded already.   He shouldn’t be allowed to fight.  Tito knows this and is going to get his revenge against a shot Chuck.  I wish this wouldn’t happen. I know it’s a lot of money but what use is money when you are brain dead.  

Ugh…

please god no.

Chuck shouldn’t be anywhere near a cage with his obvious brain damage, much less actually fighting.

RKing85 - please god no.

Chuck shouldn’t be anywhere near a cage with his obvious brain damage, much less actually fighting.

Let him bang bro

BreakALegAndy! -

Chael is shitting his pants somewhere 

Nah Chael's probably moist. That's a money fight. 

People act like chuck was a washed up shell when he retired. His record shows a big decline but he was always either right in the fights or getting the better of them till he got caught. Be was never getting blown out by Evans, shogun, Franklin or anyone else. His chin retired him but he was still up there skill wise until the end. 

I don’t know if a chin can regenerate at all over a lengthy rest or not but I’d still put money on Chuck over any version of Tito, Chael or king mo.

Chuck vs Fedor!!!

TheDarkPassenger - 

As much as I hate this, I know I'd watch 

Same here…these “retired legends fights” sounded somewhat intriguing when I first hear the matchup but after watching a few, I have no desire to see any more…Liddell is in better shape now than he had ever been so he’d no doubt on TRT…stil though, he looked bad the last few gpfughts he was in and it’s been. Few year since he fought…meh

Is Bellator raking in money to where they can afford to pay Chuck a fee million to fight against another aging star like Titi?! I know people will tune in for Chuck but that’s only one event so is the investment worth it? They’d be better off signing done killer new talent…ya know, guys like Pico, Ed Ruth etc.

EckY - If he doesn't need the cash why is he doing shit like Big Brother?

He’s bored I think…he went from being a fighter who trained and traveled nonstop to a guy that isn’t working at all…he has lost his sense of identity I imagine and is rushing to do other things to get it back…I don’t know why he doesn’t judge pen a gym and train guys for mma though

pidgey - I hope he works on his cardio because im watching a show were "celebs" are hiking up a mountain and Chuck could barely keep up with the women ( a housewife and some videogamer chick).

I mean, even Steve-o was twice as fast as him.

I noticed that too…I found thashocking tbh…cardio is strange though but I would have thought his cardio would still be very good…it’s obvious he still trains so

luctaro -
Crooklyn -
BreakALegAndy! - 
holly9000 - That would tragic as much as I love Chuck I don't want to see the broken down old man version of the Ice Man in the cage again. I'd rather simply treasure the memories. MMA has become sad.

It’s not about you. It’s about Chuck and the massive pay day he’s going to receive, and probably needs. 

He kinda got the shaft from the UFC, it’s unfortunate.

Chuck got to coast for several years on a fat UFC salary for doing basically nothing. If anything, he got to live large well after his retirement, courtesy of the UFC.

Should have made himself useful like Forrest did.

They didnt ask him to.  They basically paid him off to not fight elsewhere and stopped when they figured he was too old to fight again.

I dont blame Chuck and will watch the fight, but Im not a fan of him coming back.  Nothing to prove and damn near 50.  Add the miles from fighting/training and it wont end well for him