Chuck Liddell vs Noe Hernandez video ??

Anyone have it ?

This,I rented the vhs in blockbuster and he was advertised in the back of the case but the fight wasn't there

I’ve got it in VHS. Well might still have it. Threw a bunch out a couple months ago. 

FYI

TTT

This is NOT on UFC fightpass…Chuck won, but I read he was getting busted up on the feet. Big ol’ UFC coverup IMO lol

Anyone ?

1 Like

UFC showed it once on one of their 6 hour NY EVE shows I had it on VHS and sold my whole collection along with the yellow Asics Tank Abbott wore in the Ultimate Ultimate and the guy flipped it.  

I watched EC 15 sitting next to John Peretti, told him how the 4 man tourney would go down exactly as it happened, and that even though Jeremy would decision Noe easily in finals, Jeremy should face a grappler in UFC and he should still use Noe vs a Striker.  That happened UFC 17 Night of Champions/18 vs Frank and Chuck respectively. 

I remember their fight was pretty banging.  I think Chuck got two takedowns maybe?

I had trained with Noe a few times in the Dungeon, talked about it in my interview with Rashad.

1 Like
DanTheWolfman -

UFC showed it once on one of their 6 hour NY EVE shows I had it on VHS and sold my whole collection along with the yellow Asics Tank Abbott wore in the Ultimate Ultimate and the guy flipped it.  

I watched EC 15 sitting next to John Peretti, told him how the 4 man tourney would go down exactly as it happened, and that even though Jeremy would decision Noe easily in finals, Jeremy should face a grappler in UFC and he should still use Noe vs a Striker.  That happened UFC 17 Night of Champions/18 vs Frank and Chuck respectively. 

I remember their fight was pretty banging.  I think Chuck got two takedowns maybe?

I had trained with Noe a few times in the Dungeon, talked about it in my interview with Rashad.

Awesome info.

I still want to watch Noe vs Chuck

DanTheWolfman -

How is your Miata holding up?

1 Like
j-money -
DanTheWolfman -

How is your Miata holding up?

Lol that's side tracking, but ok....

The Miata followed the Man Van.  Miata was fun as hell sideways in Laurel Canyon.  Then I fullfilled overseas contracts and travelling for a good while.  Now I have another vehicle that fits my personality for now.  Maybe someday I will even upgrade big time but it's doubtful. 

This was his first ufc fight, correct?  I was there in the front row. He came sat by us for a fight or two waiting to see if he was going to fill in. He sat and talked with my friend the whole time. 

No video…ANYWHERE ?? Wow.

I’ll settle for a play by play at this point lol

http://www.espn.com/mma/fight/statistics/_/fightId/153432

SKARHEAD - No video...ANYWHERE ?? Wow.

I’ll settle for a play by play at this point lol

what UFC was it ?  I may have it 

UFC 17 , I have it PME

1 Like

You’d think they would want to put out a special edition UFC 17 DVD/VOD with all the fights on the card including the Shamrock/Horn title match. Noe was getting the better of Chuck in the beginning but gassed out. Chuck was tired too but won the most of the fight with a lot of leg kicks.

I was there. Chuck is tough as nails  I’ve never seen a video though, sorry

i believe it was on the Y2K new years eve show. i'll look

not on the 99' NYE show, i'll dig out the ppv vhs, it was the first match of the ppv.

Ize got tit on DVD 

i probably do too, i've converted most of ppv's