Chuck Liddell vs Noe Hernandez video ??

Sooo…can one of you guys upload it or provide a link ??

1 Like

no idea how 

Hong Kong Phooey -

Ize got tit on DVD 

I wanna see some tit

EKPOGI - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

Ize got tit on DVD 

I wanna see some tit

Me2

DanTheWolfman - 
j-money -
DanTheWolfman -

UFC showed it once on one of their 6 hour NY EVE shows I had it on VHS and sold my whole collection along with the yellow Asics Tank Abbott wore in the Ultimate Ultimate and the guy flipped it.  

I watched EC 15 sitting next to John Peretti, told him how the 4 man tourney would go down exactly as it happened, and that even though Jeremy would decision Noe easily in finals, Jeremy should face a grappler in UFC and he should still use Noe vs a Striker.  That happened UFC 17 Night of Champions/18 vs Frank and Chuck respectively. 

I remember their fight was pretty banging.  I think Chuck got two takedowns maybe?

I had trained with Noe a few times in the Dungeon, talked about it in my interview with Rashad.

How is your Miata holding up?

Lol that's side tracking, but ok....

The Miata followed the Man Van.  Miata was fun as hell sideways in Laurel Canyon.  Then I fullfilled overseas contracts and travelling for a good while.  Now I have another vehicle that fits my personality for now.  Maybe someday I will even upgrade big time but it's doubtful. 

Dan, remember when you tried selling your Miata on here for a price that was way the hell over Blue Book?

Yeah, that was awesome.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
DanTheWolfman - 
j-money -
DanTheWolfman -

UFC showed it once on one of their 6 hour NY EVE shows I had it on VHS and sold my whole collection along with the yellow Asics Tank Abbott wore in the Ultimate Ultimate and the guy flipped it.  

I watched EC 15 sitting next to John Peretti, told him how the 4 man tourney would go down exactly as it happened, and that even though Jeremy would decision Noe easily in finals, Jeremy should face a grappler in UFC and he should still use Noe vs a Striker.  That happened UFC 17 Night of Champions/18 vs Frank and Chuck respectively. 

I remember their fight was pretty banging.  I think Chuck got two takedowns maybe?

I had trained with Noe a few times in the Dungeon, talked about it in my interview with Rashad.

The Miata followed the Man Van.  Miata was fun as hell sideways in Laurel Canyon.  Then I fullfilled overseas contracts and travelling for a good while.  Now I have another vehicle that fits my personality for now.  Maybe someday I will even upgrade big time but it's doubtful. 

Dan, remember when you tried selling your Miata on here for a price that was way the hell over Blue Book?

Yeah, that was awesome.

Umm, I think $5500? It was mint low miles

And de braco I've wanted to rewatch that fight a long time, I trained with Noe a couple times in the Dungeon just before Chuck Fight....until the police came and got all the stolen mats back and yellow tape was on the door to the room so I was Noping the Fuk out of there (they stole them from Loredo's apparently, whom also then vanished in the night to another state).  

Other training partner there did attempted man rape so fuk him....

And I had taken one of his female students over to Gokors at his request before he booty bandited some guy from a bar

Uh…what is the man rape booty bandit business you speak of ?!

1 Like
SKARHEAD - Uh...what is the man rape booty bandit business you speak of ?!

People in Michigan might know.  

Watch my Rashad interview for clues....

And I'm seeing threads on here from a child rapist wtf....who is upping that trashes shit or is he back?  

Or do some of the fuking weirdos on here think the Nazi sponsored Man/Boy love groups of the world is a good thing?

DanTheWolfman - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
DanTheWolfman - 
j-money -
DanTheWolfman -

Yeah, that was awesome.

Umm, I think $5500? It was mint low miles

And de braco I've wanted to rewatch that fight a long time, I trained with Noe a couple times in the Dungeon just before Chuck Fight....until the police came and got all the stolen mats back and yellow tape was on the door to the room so I was Noping the Fuk out of there (they stole them from Loredo's apparently, whom also then vanished in the night to another state).  

Other training partner there did attempted man rape so fuk him....

And I had taken one of his female students over to Gokors at his request before he booty bandited some guy from a bar

LOFL, you did your best to scam suckers.

In for the vid. Been looking for years, have msg’d fight pass a few times about this fight but they dont answer.

i'll have to re-encode that event. It was 17, wasn't it?

de braco -

i'll have to re-encode that event. It was 17, wasn't it?

Yes. 

i can't find the dvd i burned and for some reason i replaced the mp4 with the commercial version at some point. I'll try to find the vhs.

I have the DVD , its part of a set. Anyone live in So Cal can rip it , like i said , Holla

DanTheWolfman - 

Noe was the first to tear my ACL. Great memories.

Hong Kong Phooey -

I have the DVD , its part of a set. Anyone live in So Cal can rip it , like i said , Holla

it's not on my commercial version, sure it's on yours? I'm positive it was the curtain raiser on the ppv though.

So nothing…

I haven’t looked yet, i bought a book scanner and have went bonkers scanning tigermask, fujiwara, akira maeda and gene lebell books from the 80’s and the invisible cities press & victory belt books from the 90’s/early 2000’s, along with digitizing a shit load of rare instructional vhs tapes

1 Like

my next project will be tracking down that vhs i taped it on though, hopefully it hasn’t degraded too terribly

This was all I could find. Just a highlight.

https://m.vk.com/video-59527392_166440608

2 Likes