Chuck Liddell vs Noe Hernandez video ??

I’ve been searching for this fight in its entirety for over 20 years. I would be very grateful and surprised if anyone posted the full fight in decent or any quality. Only seen clips of it but if I remember Chuck showed off his early iron chin having to take shots and rely on some of that offensive wrestling he rarely had show in those days.

I remember renting it from BlockBuster back in the day and seeing Chuck’s name on the cover only to watch the entire tape and not see the fight. So lame they advertised a fight on the cover that wasn’t actually on the tape. Even had to rent a 2nd tape to see the Frank Shamrock vs Jeremy Horn fight that night too.

So that’s 2 different tapes rented and still didn’t see the whole event lol and now all these years later still searching for that full fight…

1 Like

ttt

yup

I have a set that IM PRETTY SURE its on. I dont have a DVD at this moment and NO WAY to rip it. If anyone can assist , then holla like I said ^

I’ve found 16 & 18, so i’m getting close, should be in the next two boxes. i’ll resume the search tomorrow

Why would that surprise you?

I had that fight on VHS too. I think it was on the PPV that I recorded. Haven’t seen it in god knows how long.

Still want ro aee this if Anyone finds it

Damn, chuck had a chin.

1 Like

Chuck also has an old fight where he fought in Kage Kombat.I`ll see if I can find it.

I have it next to my Rickson vs Aljo tape

Ya, he used to have a block for a head. He used to keep his hands low because he could get hit and be fine. Now he’s one of the punchiest fighters out there.

It just occurred to me it might be worth checking the instructionals he did with Scott adams. Those had early chuck fights at the end of each tape

it’s fucking ludicrous to compare a home vhs tape of which there is only one of in the world, to a ppv event that had over 30k buys with at least half of that number of buyers taping the program as it aired

i haven’t had a chance to look anymore

Fight pass facebook refuse to give any info on this one i’ve asked when they are uploading this about 50 times to no avail.

Conspiracy theory time : Chuck looked less than dominant and arguably got out struck by this unknown journeyman named Noe Hernandez…They don’t want their “icon” looking bad to an unknown…so the video is 86’d

1 Like

Remember when he got outstruck by busta? Gift decision

people have it
what i don’t see is someone stepping up
working out something with a uger
uploading it for the world to see

I’m going to search again for a bit tomorrow

1 Like