Chuck Liddells ufc debut (ufc 17) (?)

Cant find this fight anywhere brahs. Not even on fight pass. Anyone have link to the full fight?

Pretty elusive ey. Maybe respected ug member pro ice can help out Phone Post 3.0

Also why isn't Anderson vs Forrest on fight pass? Phone Post 3.0

In.... Only seen a min long montage on Youtube Phone Post 3.0

the noe hernandez fight aint that great

oh btw i just found the fight on google

https://www.google.com/search?q=noe+hernandez&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs#channel=rcs&q=noe+hernandez+chuck&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=vid

I was there live. I was 19 years old and had no idea the legends I was watching. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

oh btw i just found the fight on google

https://www.google.com/search?q=noe+hernandez&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs#channel=rcs&q=noe+hernandez+chuck&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=vid

This link just returns a google sesrch of noe hernsndez Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

the noe hernandez fight aint that great

Yeah look bro i dont give a shit if its great or terrible, i started this thread because thid fight can't be found on fight pass or ufc 17 dvd even though its advertised. Phone Post 3.0

The Hacks Murderer - I was there live. I was 19 years old and had no idea the legends I was watching. Phone Post 3.0
Good stuff mate any insight to why this fight never seen the light of day? Phone Post 3.0

To the top

war wand -
The Hacks Murderer - I was there live. I was 19 years old and had no idea the legends I was watching. Phone Post 3.0
Good stuff mate any insight to why this fight never seen the light of day? Phone Post 3.0
I have no idea. That was the good old days with the ramp though and I was right by where they came out. Got to see everybody up close. Amazing night. I had it recorded on vhs for a long time but lost it somewhere along the way. Phone Post 3.0

I have no help but in for answers. Phone Post 3.0

wizekraker owns me, it's not normal - Also why isn't Anderson vs Forrest on fight pass? Phone Post 3.0
It is.

Fight library--> all bouts--> 2009--> first result. Phone Post 3.0

I have it on VHS somewhere, what a fucking fight!

The whole card was awesome too! Newton, Hendo, Goes... Phone Post 3.0