Chuck Norris Brought The GRACIES to the U.S.

From Youtube descrip.

--------------

Do you know the story of how the Gracies came to the USA and the whole UFC, MMA and Gracie Ju-jitsu got rolling here. Chuck and Bob Wall visted the Gracie family and family in Rio, Brazil and experienced the training first hand and were impressed so much that Chuck wanted his Black Belts in the UFAF to learn the system. In 1988 they flew to Las Vegas and taught us for the first time. That was the begginin. Hope you enjoy this histiric video clip I took of the intro and some of the training, Keep in mind the camera quality back then wasn't as great as now.

Chuck Norris doesn't brings the Gracie's to the US, the US brings the Gracie's to Chuck Norris.

Ive never seen that before.Thanks for posting that.

Snappy Whistleteeth - Chuck Norris doesn't brings the Gracie's to the US, the US brings the Gracie's to Chuck Norris.

LOL! thats why i love this site! great stuff, awesome rarely seen videos and great banter

he brought Rorion over to teach Mel Gibson how to triangle Gary Busey in Lethal Weapon in 1986(filmed in 86, released March 87)?

Sub Phone Post

wopyojah -
Snappy Whistleteeth - Chuck Norris doesn't brings the Gracie's to the US, the US brings the Gracie's to Chuck Norris.

LOL! thats why i love this site! great stuff, awesome rarely seen videos and great banter

Phone Post

sub

L8er...... Phone Post

4 later

mexican jujitsu - he brought Rorion over to teach Mel Gibson how to triangle Gary Busey in Lethal Weapon in 1986(filmed in 86, released March 87)?

Busey doesn't tap for anyone

Tap In - 
mexican jujitsu - he brought Rorion over to teach Mel Gibson how to triangle Gary Busey in Lethal Weapon in 1986(filmed in 86, released March 87)?

Busey doesn't tap for anyone

Mr. Joshua was a bad muthafucka, muthafucka.

ttt

LOL!!!

Carley moved here in 1972 and Rorion in 1978.

graciesrule - Carley moved here in 1972 and Rorion in 1978.

Yeah we know.

but still..........Chuck Norris was ahead of his time.

TTT

.. Phone Post