Chuck Norris? Puh-lease....

NO props to MMA.

Basically started a point-fighting league.

Only took BJJ to say he knew something about it.

Moron who is more full of himself than he needs to be.

No, Chuck is NOT cool, he hasn't been since the 70's.

^^LOL!!!^^

Ban, IMO.

Illuminati Scum!

*Spits on thread*

Respected UG member Ray Jackson is correct.  That is why I have been laying low and wearing a disguise.

VTFD!

His recent comments sure alienated him from the MMA community, which is somewhat of a shame. I can't read a Norris joke and have the same reaction anymore.

What did he say pulsar?

I'd like to respond to this, but we just had a guy ice fishing fall through the ice, I have to go try save him. Good luck to him IMO.

“Watching UFC over the last 20 years, when fighters go to the ground, they have become so proficient in avoiding submissions so it becomes boring. Knockouts, not tapouts, is what we say.”

That's a direct quote.

Despite being a purple belt at minimum he describes MMA ground fighting as boring. Just such a shame it works so well hey Chucky.

"Basically started a point-fighting league."

you must have a strange concept of point fighting

That's a Black belt, which he got from Carlos freaking Machado. Hey pulsar, what's your BJJ rank and who gave it to you? You know, since you obviously have better qualifactions that Carlos freaking Machado when it comes to deciding what belt rank Chuck should be at.

the thread starter can eat a big fat dick.

I honestly didn't know he was a black belt. I have plenty of respect for Carlos Machado, so ease down there champ.

I still think his commants about MMA are clueless.

I guess I am getting a little hyperactive...I blame it on my parents using "Walker: Texas Ranger" as a babysitting tool when I was a kid. Will agree that his comments on groundwork are a bit out of whack, unless one is discussing Shamrock/Severn 2...or Shamrock/Gracie 2 for that matter.

He is a business man, trying to sell a product. He is just talking up his product, nothing more.

there are plenty of people out there that dont care for grappling, just like there are plenty that dont care for boxing and/or kickboxing

chuck is selling to those that dont care for grappling, so what?

Wade Garrett - That's a Black belt, which he got from Carlos freaking Machado. Hey pulsar, what's your BJJ rank and who gave it to you? You know, since you obviously have better qualifactions that Carlos freaking Machado when it comes to deciding what belt rank Chuck should be at.

he never got his blackbelt from Carlos, only his brown.

i've personally seen Chuck at many MMA events he always signs autographs and talks to as many people as possible. Mhy the hate?

Anyone who doesn't respect Chuck for what he has done for martial arts is a moron.