Chuck preparing for Chael/Wand winner?

There's some fights for Chuck still.

Rampage rematch, King Mo, Phil Davis, Chael, Wand, all winnable. 

Would UFC let Chuck go fight in Bellator? 

No, I doubly the ufc would allow chuck to go to bellator, 

One, chuck is a huge name and wme is going to get paid for him taking brain damage, not viacom. 

Two, Dana is close with chuck. I doubt he allows him to fight at all let alone in bellator against a juiced up King mo or someone of that ilk.

I think Sylvester Staloneis slowly morphing into Ken Shamrock , and Sylvester Stalone is slowly morphing into Judge Judy

I could be wrong though

By the way, why is stalone in these things at all? Has he ever had a fight of any kind? Rocky doesn't exactly count

Razor Ramon looks great there in the background.

Hopefully Chuck stays retired however if Wand wins and Chuck wanted that fight pretty sure they could sell it.

Hughes it already looking for the right fights after losing his job so maybe Chuck is too.

UFC has zero say in what Chuck can do now fyi, and its already been discussed

Would be wierd to see Chuck in Bellator, he was/is a ufc shill.

chuck liddel? no please. no more brain trauma. is this a troll thread wtf

Jesus christ their legs. They're all standing on match sticks. 

Has Chuck had any major injuries other than brain damage? Isnt he 50 or almost 50 now?

Looks in amazing shape but.... he looked amazing in the franklin fight and then got slept by a shot he used to walk through.. body might still be cabable but all those wars added up sadly. 

Erik Apple - UFC has zero say in what Chuck can do now fyi, and its already been discussed

Sounds right. Can't wait to see Chuck in some legends fights. Some of these new fans never got to see him fight live, bet he still has it.

Dusty Suspect - 

Looks in amazing shape but.... he looked amazing in the franklin fight and then got slept by a shot he used to walk through.. body might still be cabable but all those wars added up sadly. 

Franklin was a super fighter though. Rich beat Wanderlei twice and basically had a draw with Henderson, on top of being a Champ that defended the strap.

People overanalyzed that KO, there's no guarantee he would have ran through that punch in his prime, but that was the opinion of fans that overwhelmingly wanted Chuck to win. Liddell also broke Rich's arm in that fight and looked as good as we have ever seen him.

"chuck liddel? no please. no more brain trauma. is this a troll thread wtf"

No it's not.

CRE - 
Dusty Suspect - 

Franklin was a super fighter though. Rich beat Wanderlei twice and basically had a draw with Henderson, on top of being a Champ that defended the strap.

People overanalyzed that KO, there's no guarantee he would have ran through that punch in his prime, but that was the opinion of fans that overwhelmingly wanted Chuck to win. Liddell also broke Rich's arm in that fight and looked as good as we have ever seen him.

"chuck liddel? no please. no more brain trauma. is this a troll thread wtf"

No it's not.

Nobody is throwing their entire bodyweight behind a punch and getting countered on the button by a 225lb Rich Franklin and walking through it. 

It was a beautiful finishing shot. Chuck looked quick and loose before the Franklin killshot. He had that look in his eye and Slayer for walkout music. 

Take my money for Chuck-Fedor at HW 

Reminds me of that movie about the old boxers coming back

Do you think the UFC would stop you from working at McDonalds? You're as much of a UFC employee as he is..

Once they fired him, he can do whatever the fuck he wants I assume. I kind of would rather not see it unless it is against a guy who can't really bust a grape.

Ok now going on 50 that painted toe nail is just weird. Still a legend and I would never say that to his face so moving on...

Chuck is done...he can't take a punch. I'm the biggest iceman fan there is, but it'd break my heart if he fought again. I worry about him tbh, fighting is the last thing he should ever do imo

CRE - 

There's some fights for Chuck still.

Rampage rematch, King Mo, Phil Davis, Chael, Wand, all winnable. 

Would UFC let Chuck go fight in Bellator? 

ok real talk

how is it possible for your forearm to be larger than your thighs??

and holy shit did randy not make good on his deal with father time? dude looks 70