Chuck was hitting his ARMS!

Maybe I'm wrong but it looked like Chuck kept punching Tito's arms...is that enough to stop the fight?

OVER!!!

chuck owned him all night. shoulda been stopped in r 1

Maybe

If ref didnt stop that one, in later rounds he would still has a plenty of other chances to do so...

Fack. I was hoping Tito would get the Dec. Early stoppage despite intelligent defending.

after the slow mo... he didnt hit his arms, just his head

After looking at it MAX it seems to be the case.

Hit the back of the head, hit his face. I didn't see any of the final punches hit Tito's arms. That said, Tito could have eaten those for a while longer, though I'm not sure what the point of that would have been.

yeah that still was a bullshit stop tho...

But was Tito out? Was he bleeding profusely? I didn't watch it so I really want to know.

@ cxx31:

Tito wasn't out. He had a good gash over his left eye, but that wasn't a factor in the stoppage. Chuck was alternating hitting the back of Tito's head and Tito's face with every shot. They weren't wild, spaz shots either. They were arm punches, but they were landing pretty clean.

Tito wasn't out. He had a good gash over his left eye, but that wasn't a factor in the stoppage. Chuck was alternating hitting the back of Tito's head and Tito's face with every shot. They weren't wild, spaz shots either. They were arm punches, but they were landing pretty clean.

perfect post^^^

forrest gimp, u need to learn the ufc rules

maybe they were to the arms, but tito wasn't moving

if they weren't doing damage, why did tito not attempt to improve his position?

if a guy isn't out cold, he is still defending himself. STFU!

the only argument for this I can come up with is the "Frank Shamrock Argument". "I was letting Chuck punch himself out, and then I was going to finish him".

since when is the temple considered part of ones arm?

"if a guy isn't out cold, he is still defending himself. STFU!" LOL, what?

STFU dumbasses, even Tito said that he brought his A game and couldn't beat Chuck. The man known for excuses had none and never said a word about the stoppage.

beerbelly is correct.

agreed.  fight was stopped prematurely,  if it wasn't; stopped in the first, NO WAY it should have been stopped in the third.