Chumlee (Pawn Stars)

Fuckin retard.

I want to punch that dude in the face so bad.

Not Kanye bad, but pretty bad.

I hate that people like that can be millionaires for no real reason at all.

Thanks for listening. Phone Post 3.0

He's at least sharp when it comes to sneakers and fairly pleasant. Now Corey, Fuck that rude fucker. Phone Post 3.0

Is he really rich though?

Seen on news when I lived in l.a. He was driving a RR phantom or some shit.

Then you watch the show and he's moving into a piece of shit apartment. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I'd hang out with Chum over Corey any day. Phone Post 3.0

I like your Chumlee but I'm not an an expert on your him, do you mind if I call my guy who could tell us more about him? Phone Post 3.0

He gets 25k an episode

Chum is a stoner and would dab with the guy any day Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry,, he will piss it all away Phone Post 3.0

He's the only reason people watch that show.

The boss guy that always says "let me call my buddy". That laugh is cringe worthy.

Every single guy on that show is a complete dickbag except for the old man.

I just hate Chum the most. The owned son is right about on par. Phone Post 3.0

Met Chum at a Charity that we belong to. The Children's Heart Foundation.

I shoot a lot of reality TV, So when I met him and when we talked..Chum isn't as dumb as the show portrays him to be. It's all scripted.

Chum Lee is a really nice guy and dedicates his time and money to Charities in Las Vegas. He actually does a lot of them. My hats off the Chum.

I don't get the hate for the guy.

If you don't like the show, that's fine but why hate Chum?

The guy is reasonably famous, and you never hear about him beating women, getting in fights screwing people over or treating fans like shit.

uniquetechnique - Met Chum at a Charity that we belong to. The Children's Heart Foundation.

I shoot a lot of reality TV, So when I met him and when we talked..Chum isn't as dumb as the show portrays him to be. It's all scripted.

Chum Lee is a really nice guy and dedicates his time and money to Charities in Las Vegas. He actually does a lot of them. My hats off the Chum.
Yeah, in the first season before the show really found its legs, so to speak, Chum seemed kind of knowledgeable. Then they got into the whole character-driven thing and really up-played Chum's retardedness. Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique - Met Chum at a Charity that we belong to. The Children's Heart Foundation.

That is good to hear. Phone Post 3.0

Hes actually a very smart, articulate and all around great guy from everything I hear.

Chum is a tard but he's not so bad. Fat hoss is a kook Phone Post 3.0

Any vids of Chum not being a nimwit?

He needs to milk this for as long as possible.

Once its over..he's back to being a nobody.

Hope he saved his monies.

Dirty Dick Slater - He gets 25k an episode

Totally

GucciGucciGucci - He needs to milk this for as long as possible.

Once its over..he's back to being a nobody.

Hope he saved his monies.
i saw that especially after the jersey shore dude that had a store that lasted a couple of months Phone Post 3.0