Churches chicken FREAKING BLOWS

You talk about the most bland chicken ever.  Its like they specifically excluded any spice from the batter at all.  Not even salt.  Whenever you see a "best chicken place" thread, most people will logically say either Popeyes or KFC, which makes sense as they actually spice their chicken up.  Both are excellent.  But then some dickhead always tries to be cool and say Churches is the best.  No, they suck, period.  Other than being fairly cheap.

BoJangles FTW.

I've never had BoJangles darren, well I think maybe I have, but it was like 30 years ago lol.  Do they add some spice to their chicken hopefully?

Of course, wouldn't be BoJangles without a little Cajun spice.

Popeye's, you faggot

TheMMAn - 

Popeye's, you faggot

I'll accept Popeyes as a correct answer, even though I don't think the ' should be in there.  Over the years I've flipped back and forth between it and KFC as to which is best.  But Churches is nowhere close.  There is actually a place down here called Frenchies which might be even better than Popeyes and KFC, but it is more of a local thing so I'm not going to bring it up.

Can you be a little nicer to me, however?

I don't even know what that is...

Homeslice -

You talk about the most bland chicken ever.  Its like they specifically excluded any spice from the batter at all.  Not even salt.  Whenever you see a "best chicken place" thread, most people will logically say either Popeyes or KFC, which makes sense as they actually spice their chicken up.  Both are excellent.  But then some dickhead always tries to be cool and say Churches is the best.  No, they suck, period.  Other than being fairly cheap.

I do not disagree. Just had Raising Canes the other day, that was pretty good. 

Homeslice -
TheMMAn - 

Popeye's, you faggot

I'll accept Popeyes as a correct answer, even though I don't think the ' should be in there.  Over the years I've flipped back and forth between it and KFC as to which is best.  But Churches is nowhere close.  There is actually a place down here called Frenchies which might be even better than Popeyes and KFC, but it is more of a local thing so I'm not going to bring it up.

What?  You are OP, and i called you faggot.  I thought that was a rule.

Sorry, brother

Raising Canes is the best. 

TheMMAn - 
Homeslice -
TheMMAn - 

Popeye's, you faggot

What?  You are OP, and i called you faggot.  I thought that was a rule.

Sorry, brother

Ohhhh, I see.  Naw, my bad, calling me a faggot was appropriate. 

Thanks.

If you are a fried chicken man, should you ever find yourself in Charlotte make sure you check out Price’s Chicken Coop. Probably the best fried chicken in the world.

dhughes -

Publix fried chicken, imo 

Yep

Heaven Sent Fried Chicken

Popeyes for the ballers.....the ghetto we eat Churches

Ryann Von Doom -

Raising Canes is the best. 

I dont eat fried chicken anymore but this is the correct answer

Canes > Zaxbys > Chik Fil A > KFC > who cares

Bojangles when fresh out of the fryer is the best chicken.

Popeyes has better biscuits, KFC has more variety, Churches has better service, zaxby's has better sauce, chick fill a has better sandwiches.

Raising Cane's is so good

TheMMAn - 

Popeye's, you faggot

KFC is the best.

Fuck Popeyes. Fuck Chruches. And fuck your mom.