Cigarettes are the perfect drug imo

Having done a lot of drugs 

cigarettes are perfect 

They give you exactly what you want every time 

perfectly packaged and labeled 

the same every single time 

they wont kill you for years and the risks are known worldwide. No secrets. 

they are delicious and make you look cool. The cool thing is only debatable amongst homos. 

weed could get there, but you never know with reefer currently. You may be chill, you may be paranoid, you may feel it in your head, you may feel it in your body. Lack of consistency. 

Alcohol takes weird turns too. 

Cigarettes are terrible and wonderful. They don’t fuck you up (inebriation wise), but they are just enough. Just barely enough. 

I can defeat every addiction I’ve ever had, yet I still love the occasional smoke. I “quit” years ago, yet I still smoke a single cigarette once a week or so. 

Whats better? Nothing. 

You have to be fucking retarded to smoke cigarettes this day in age. 

A majority if smokers these days are ghetto/rural trash, mentally ill or drug addicts. Good company to keep.  

Throwin'Knuckles -

Cigarettes are for losers bro. Don't be a loser. 

#kickbutts

Can’t help it. They are too good. 

Ed Fetish -

Yeah. I know. Doesn’t change the fact they are probably the perfect drug. 

#cancer#comeatmebro

Ed Fetish - 

A majority if smokers these days are ghetto/rural trash, mentally ill or drug addicts. Good company to keep.  

And this is why you should switch to a pipe...enjoy the tobacco and remain dapper.

Trifive -

Smokers are definitely losers.  Spending money on something that stinks, looks stupid, pisses off everyone else, pollutes, and causes death is just fucking stupid. 

Logic. Logic. Logic. 

How about emotions? They FEEEL SO GOOD. 

bjtrashman - 
Ed Fetish -

#cancer#comeatmebro

They are not the perfect drug at all.

They are addictive, they kill you, they are expensive, make you stink, and the "high" is a headbuzz.

Weed or shrooms are much better. Cmon bruh.

Throwin'Knuckles -
Trifive -

Smokers are definitely losers.  Spending money on something that stinks, looks stupid, pisses off everyone else, pollutes, and causes death is just fucking stupid. 

I hate it when I smell someone who stinks like an ashtray.. nothing more skanky.

If you live in a cold climate smoker’s jackets are the fucking worst, especially if they’re a few years old. 8 foot radius of smoker stank wherever they go. 

Pedro Navaja -
bjtrashman - 
Ed Fetish -

#cancer#comeatmebro

They are not the perfect drug at all.

They are addictive, they kill you, they are expensive, make you stink, and the "high" is a headbuzz.

Weed or shrooms are much better. Cmon bruh.

I love weed and shrooms. 

You know what makes both much better?

Tobacco. It’s just the truth. 

The first time I ever got in trouble for cigarettes I was 16. I thought they were busting me because I was tripping on mushrooms. Turns out, I was smoking cigarettes at a basketball game indoors and I had no idea. 

They are addictive. 

They are disease causing. 

They are also relaxing. They are also compliant to nervous ticks millions of people feel. They are also pretty good in and of themselves. 

I’m gonna start a pro cigarette movement based upon facts, mostly health concerns, and anecdotal evidence that cigarettes have a historical and relevant relief attached to them that should not be ignored. 

Throwin'Knuckles -
Ed Fetish -
Throwin'Knuckles -
Trifive -

I hate it when I smell someone who stinks like an ashtray.. nothing more skanky.

If you live in a cold climate smoker’s jackets are the fucking worst, especially if they’re a few years old. 8 foot radius of smoker stank wherever they go. 

I hate going to bars and drinking all night and then waking up the next day and smelling my clothes from the night before...makes me want to vomit. Smoking is THE worst.

What shithole state do you live in? Smoking in bars? 

They smell like shit, cost like $8 per pack out here,  and make you look gay/trashy

I'm still amazed when I see people smoke, you are spending a ton of money to slot rot your body. As stupid as vaping looks, at least it's not as bad and doesn't stink if you have to smoke. There was a little Chinese lady in front of me in line the other day and bought 5 cartons of Misty cigarettes, when the cashier said $300+ i almost fell over, I couldn't believe it. What was even worse, this was at Walgreens, cigarettes at a fucking drug store.

On a side note they have their own brand of beer brewed exclusively for them, it's called Big Flats and it's $2.99 for a six piece. 

Nicotine has been a heavy topic of nootropic discussion lately. Tons of articles are coming out about it now...

Humans also have a thing about seeing smoke / blowing out of their mouth. Idk why it’s considered enjoyable, but it is. Maybe it’s a primal connection to seeing your breath = meant you were alive 

Nicotine enhances coordination, vigilance, memory, and reaction time

Excess nicotine is toxic, but when you get the right amount, nicotine does a lot for you. For starters, it gives you faster, more precise motor function. People show more controlled and fluent handwriting after taking nicotine [1], and they’re also able to tap their fingers faster without sacrificing accuracy  [2]. The finger tap test is one I used in the original tests of human performance on Bulletproof mold-tested Upgraded Coffee vs. generic coffee – it appears that mold slows down your finger tap speed. (That test is published in The Bulletproof Diet book.)

Nicotine makes you more vigilant, too. Participants who used nicotine patches were able to pay attention to a mentally tiring task longer than controls could [3,4]. Nicotine gum did the same thing [5,6].

Nicotine also sharpens your short-term memory. People who took nicotine better recalled a list of words they’d just read, and also repeated a story word-for-word, making fewer mistakes than people given placebo made [7,8,9]. Again, the boost in memory came from both patches and gum.

You can even speed up your reaction time with nicotine. Both smokers and nonsmokers reacted more quickly to visual cues after a nicotine injection [10] — although I’ll save my injections for vitamins, thanks.

Finally, nicotine suppresses appetite. If you’re looking to lose weight and you’re getting food cravings, a small dose of nicotine could help eliminate them [11]. One randomized, double-blind study showed that combining low-dose nicotine gum with caffeine enhanced appetite suppression [12], so adding nicotine to Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting once in awhile may boost your fast. It’s the Bulletproof version of coffee and cigarettes. 

To recap, nicotine: 

refines your motor skills

heightens your ability to pay attention

improves your short-term memory

speeds up your reaction time

Suppresses appetite, especially when combined with caffeine

Actually smoking a pipe is much cooler and better in every way  

1.5 years without a cigarette. i loved smoking. My daughter has asthma though so they had to go. 

jasperb -

I'm still amazed when I see people smoke, you are spending a ton of money to slot rot your body. As stupid as vaping looks, at least it's not as bad and doesn't stink if you have to smoke. There was a little Chinese lady in front of me in line the other day and bought 5 cartons of Misty cigarettes, when the cashier said $300+ i almost fell over, I couldn't believe it. What was even worse, this was at Walgreens, cigarettes at a fucking drug store.

On a side note they have their own brand of beer brewed exclusively for them, it's called Big Flats and it's $2.99 for a six piece. 

Big flats is fine. Some people are penny pinchers, booze ain’t free. 

All I’m saying is, there’s a reason it’s been around forever. It’s the shit once you’re on board. Cigarettes. Cigars. Both awesome in moderation and not. It’s superb. It’s super enjoyable once you fall down the rabbit hole. It’s not for nothing. Commercials that say: smooth, mellow, ect. They are not lying. 

Its a good drug. Smoke also looks awesome. 

With that said I understand why people smoke, but definitely wouldn’t want my kids smoking lol

Why in the hell would anyone willingly start smoking?