Cincy Night Club Shooting- 1 dead,14 hurt

Cincinnati nightclub happened about 2am...haven't heard much else aside 2 suspected shooters.

Cause unknown.

This is ghetto shit. Can't aim for shit

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I am gonna conclude that this didn't happen at a country club?

And does this mean I have join storefront now?

Mark

Stupid autocorrect. Stormfront.

Mark

Lol storefront

It's confirmed: the perpetrator/s were Trump supporters!

clevelandkid - Oh, those pesky "teens". I see the mainstream media didn't feel it was relevant to offer a description of the shooter. I guess that would not be helpful in apprehending him.

of course not, they probably weren't white

1/15

Sounds about right.

PacMan Jones strikes again. Shits where he eats!

And not a fuck was given

It was at Cameo nightclub out on Kellogg avenue, an 18 and over club outside the city limits down by the river that caters to a very young crowd. It's the kind of place high school kids go to dance and fight and fuck after getting drunk in the parking lot. All it takes is one asshole bringing a gun and this is what you get.

Here is it's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Cameo-Nightlife-214263822253884/?rf=358225060946945

In for people to care more about the color of the shooter than anything else.

these threads are always disgusting.

RIP to the victim, hope the injured recover well

I told Ponyboy to leave those Socs alone! 

Pedro Navaja - 

You care more about the shooter's skin color than anything else.

Troll away.

Pedro Navaja -

Fuck off, hippie

Pedro Navaja - 

As someone familiar with the club, I can say with 90% certainty that the shooter and all the victims are black. That place has a long history of violence and honestly should have been shut down a long time ago. Every weekend it's chock full of stupid wannabe gangsters and their posses. Not a single one of them actually lives in the area (which is mostly a run down industrial area along the river).

I live in Cincy and it's sad that people got hurt but that place is fucking trash. If you were to drive by it you'd be surprised that is it is even open.

trobinson21 -

The Police behaving like the KKk is the biggest threat to the black community.

And the flipside to that coin reads: Brothers of any race; acting as gangsta niggas; are a threat to any community.

Fact is, there's always going to be thug gangsta niggas, deepsouth redneck inbred cracka-jacks, shady fuckin asian slants, carpet flying suicide bombers and dirty fuckin mexicans at the forefront of most newscasts. Shit ain't gonna change!

Unless.........now hear me out here, im gonna need your help and maybe one or two of your good buddies help as well.

We gather each and every last one of these pricks up, tell them they've won a one-way all-in to the land down unda. Once they get there, they can either slaughter each other...which is a win. Or they can band together in a Them vs the snakes, spiders, sharks, crocs, stingrays, dingo's and hills have eyes motherfuckers that inhabit that ungodly Island if Death scenario, also a win!

They can't come back, once Ed Force One has dropped them and departed it will turn back for one last fly by to Hiroshima to the eleventh power any and all airports and harbours.

Ghetto culture is what we need to attack more than Muslim immigrants.  And before you left fags call me a nazi or whatever, look at the facts and tell me WHO kills more Americans than ghetto blacks?

dont say "all black people aren't that way".  I already know this.  Who kills more Americans?

Pedro Navaja - 

You're the biggest racist, race baiting troll here.