Cindy O threads

Due to concerns over the ongoing legal suit filed against Cindy O, I am deleting all Cindy threads, and asking that you make no more.

I am writing this at the side of a highway, as I am driving to a pressing family matter. Thus unfortuantely I will not be able to respond to any queries until the end of the day. Please understand though, I will respond in time, even it it to call you a maroon or something.

1 Like

1st Phone Post 3.0

God damnit! Phone Post 3.0

Hope all is well with the family, Kirik. Sending positive vibes your way, hope you have a good weekend. Phone Post 3.0

So no freedom of speech? What is this, North Korea? Phone Post 3.0

Wait, what lawsuit? What's going on? Phone Post 3.0

punchyone - Wait, what lawsuit? What's going on? Phone Post 3.0
"Nothing, move along"

- Kirik Phone Post 3.0

Family matter is nothing dire what so ever, but it is important to me, so I am driving five hours and can't call anyone names at same time. NY State Police frown on driving and UGing. So does my mom.

1 Like

Hope everything works out for the best. In for info later on the "official" mma.tv take on things.

Kindly - So no freedom of speech? What is this, North Korea? Phone Post 3.0
IThoughtThisWasAmerica.gif Phone Post 3.0

Why are u obstructing justice by deleting all the evidence Phone Post 3.0

In all seriousness though, hope all is well. Most of us shouldn't be concerned about what's going on with a strangers legal troubles, it's not like we all know her personally. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you crack me up steve Phone Post 3.0

lol @ this thread.

I'm gonna die Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Kirik isn't even a blue!? Phone Post 3.0

So, K, why is AD gone? Phone Post 3.0

Bring back AD or the sheet comes off. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik have you been contacted by any Zuffa official or anyone representing Cindy or Zuffa, including Cindy herself about the lawsuit? There are a lot of ongoing legal matters that take place here. Why makes this one different? Phone Post 3.0

Anywhere near Syracuse?

I'll buy you a beer. And then you can punch me in the face...you know you want to! Phone Post 3.0