Circle of Power -members

they could surprise us and add a few more for the final release. I hate that i have to download all 20 gigs all over again

That's ok that if they don't add anymore. Getting 4 types of bodies is a treat, WoW gives you 1 hehe

A Female 4 could be the best toon ever though.

Being a pve nerd for this game I want to look all intimidating and shit to the shitty Imperial Agents.

I post on the OG so I need the one that has a 14 inch cock and can bench press 500 pounds

-
Gerbacio Phone Post

The Hungriest Butt -  I post on the OG so I need the one that has a 14 inch cock and can bench press 500 pounds

-

Gerbacio Phone Post
Body Type 3 ftw

Bounty Hunter Mercenary bodyguard spec

The Hungriest Butt -  I post on the OG so I need the one that has a 14 inch cock and can bench press 500 pounds

-
Gerbacio Phone Post

LOL @ 14 inches

you have a small dick lulz!!!

dont play with my emotions bro. They sent me a email telling me to uninstall that shit yo

"Thank you for your participation in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Game Testing Program. In preparation for the game's official release, if you are receiving this email, you must uninstall the game-testing client before installing the launch game client."

FloridaStriker - dont play with my emotions bro. They sent me a email telling me to uninstall that shit yo

"Thank you for your participation in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Game Testing Program. In preparation for the game's official release, if you are receiving this email, you must uninstall the game-testing client before installing the launch game client."

Unless you have an ultra slow internet connection I would just uninstall and reinstall. Because you were in the beta before the 25th like I was, different beta builds were just piled on top of one another. I think my SWTOR folder was over 60gigs because there was no cleanup after each beta version. Might as well start fresh for launch.

theseanster -

-
Gerbacio Phone Post

LOL @ 14 inches

you have a small dick lulz!!!

:( Im sexy and you know it Phone Post

I like the thought of taking out a lot of dudes before going down in an explosive blaze of glory...

Will you resight gods words as you slay fools to defend your brethren while having no regard for your own safety? Phone Post

Yes, yes I will Phone Post

IA Operative... I'm 80% sure. Name on the guild roster is PumaReagan.

I'm considering Sith Warrior now. So many squishies and ranged to feast on...I might research whatever melee destroys operatives and assassins Phone Post

Vengeance warriors = decimation

nikcon - IA Operative... I'm 80% sure. Name on the guild roster is PumaReagan.

Yup. Fun class. Played it alot in the beta. I still might go concealment operative too. Very fun for PvP if you like the rogue style gameplay.

lol gord

BanjaCop - Has the server been announced? I wanna make sure I'm on the same server as you guys so I can kill you all <3 Phone Post

We should talk.

just got the game with the early whatever preorder .....gonna DL the client tonight...lets hope i get on the 13 :D

Seeing as they are staggering the early access over 7 days in order of preorder code entry, i think you may be out of luck on the 13th. People have preorders dating back to July 21. :P Phone Post