Circumcision. Let's discuss it.

Because apparently this is the best place for me to have an open discussion about man parts without feeling remotely awkward about it!!

In the past I've asked about what it's like to have balls and the strangest thing you've ever stuck your dick in. Today I would love to have a chat about circumcision. For those of you that are circumcised, do you wish you weren't? And vice versa for those of you that aren't? Do you think there are benefits to both being cut or being uncut? Phone Post 3.0

10 pages, easy

This thread just happened a few weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I wasn't here for it. :( sucks to be me. Phone Post 3.0

fingers 'n' teeth - 10 pages, easy
Heck, I'd be happy with 2 pages as long as I learn something. Phone Post 3.0

I'm circumsized and i Phone Post 3.0

Fucking piece of shit fucking phone posted Phone Post 3.0

I was gonna say I'm circumcised and and I have the sexiest dick I've ever sucked on. But it's not funny anymore bc this is the 3rd fucking post damnit all! Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - I was gonna say I'm circumcised and and I have the sexiest dick I've ever sucked on. But it's not funny anymore bc this is the 3rd fucking post damnit all! Phone Post 3.0
I still lol'ed. :3 Phone Post 3.0

My dick wears a turtle neck and im proud of it!!!! Phone Post 3.0

westnilekyle - My dick wears a turtle neck and im proud of it!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Why? Phone Post 3.0

OG is letting me down :( Phone Post 3.0

Me and my first 4 sons are all circumcised, and my 5th son is not. I used to like to talk shit about people who are uncircumcised because it's not nearly as clean and awesome as the helmet, but now I can't do that anymore and I have to regard all of my sons' wangs as equals.

Uncircumcised, and I think it just looks nicer. Helmet is still soft and smooth cause it is always sheathed unless I have a rager; much like a good sword. Phone Post 3.0

rMar89 - Uncircumcised, and I think it just looks nicer. Helmet is still soft and smooth cause it is always sheathed unless I have a rager; much like a good sword. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sorry your dick looks like it's from the Precambrian era Phone Post 3.0

Captain america -
rMar89 - Uncircumcised, and I think it just looks nicer. Helmet is still soft and smooth cause it is always sheathed unless I have a rager; much like a good sword. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sorry your dick looks like it's from the Precambrian era Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - Me and my first 4 sons are all circumcised, and my 5th son is not. I used to like to talk shit about people who are uncircumcised because it's not nearly as clean and awesome as the helmet, but now I can't do that anymore and I have to regard all of my sons' wangs as equals.
Why would you have the first 4 sons circumsized and not the 5th? Phone Post 3.0

This is an easy question.

Imagine your life without your clit. Though not as drastic, that basically sums it up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad I'm not an Ant Eater!

Team Helmet!! Phone Post 3.0

I have a beautiful dick. The doctor did a good job. Now if only he added a vial of growth serum.... Phone Post 3.0