Ciryl Gane vs. Tai Tuivasa Main Event Paris

First time in France matched with Ganye being french puts all the pressure on him but this is a tailored made match up for him to win but all it takes is one overhand from TT to take it all. The last fight TT looked great he was in better shape than I’ve seen him in since joining the UFC. I’ll be rooting for him, love his personality and style of just banging. Anyone who doesn’t like Tai doesn’t like combat sports or is a homo.

2 Likes

Shoey TUI !

1 Like

Whatever you say, Tank Abbott.

1 Like

HOW THE FUCK?

1 Like

BTW I was speaking on his exciting style and entertainment.

1 Like

Worst fight for Tai. Gane will win a boring fight and make it unwatchable.

I am praying that I am wrong but I would bet a lot of money on Gane winning

2 Likes

I think Gane wins as well but don’t see it being unwatchable. I thought Gane was exciting vs Lewis and Lewis wasn’t as aggressive as Tai likely will be.

Big fight. I prefer this match up to blaydes for tui so I will take it

1 Like

Didn’t pay attention after his fight for the belt. Did he ever discuss what happened in that fight- why he couldn’t pull the trigger?

What’s the line

You think Francis is a more polished striker than Tai? And Gane’s 3 takedowns in 7 fights makes him the superior grappler…

It’s not that he’s a more polished striker as much as Francis has really explosive speed for how much power and reach he has. His size and athleticism is a big part of what makes Francis Francis. He’s definitely not the same guy Stipe controlled in their first fight. And while I get what you’re trying to do here, Gane does have a submission win in the ufc already. As rudimentary as Francis and Gane’s ground games might be, I think Tai’s is likely a hair below both of theirs.

This is a ppv? Lame

1 Like

Also this

It’s just that Tai comes in with the whole “I’m just a banger from West Sydney” talk and does the shoeys, but he knows what he’s doing in there and I don’t think he’ll be all that worried about Gane’s power. If you’re willing to hang in the pocket with Derrick Lewis and trained with Mark Hunt for years, I don’t think you’re gonna be scared to get inside on the Frenchman.

2 Likes

It won’t be easy, scared or not.

2 Likes

Amusing how badly mainstream UFC has become so quickly. Fast food mma nation, here comes shoey vs Gane. Gane will dance around him for a round or two while shoey flails all over the place, then finish him.

2 Likes

Gane coming off a title shot, Tai KOing Derrick Lewis, Frenchman fighting in Paris. Probably a #1 HW contender fight.

Plus Tai already at -422, fun parlay capper…

1 Like

I dont think anything worse could happen to ufc and mma HW division than Shoey winning this fight. Luckily, this fight is Dana’s idea of a joke and shoey stands no chance

3 Likes

Wash your mouth out you little Nancy faggot