Civil War thought

I saw Captain America Civil War again today and had a thought. Vision obviously has something weird for Scarlett Witch (we know where it goes) which is hinted at several times. During the Airport fight, War Machine takes out Wanda with some sonic weapon. Vision is on the ground caring for her when he shoots his laser at Falcon, misses and takes out War Machine. Stark asks Vision how this could happen and he says he was distracted. I think he may have taken out War Machine on purpose with actual pinpoint accuracy. What say ye GG? Phone Post 3.0

Vision was not really good at lying. I think he was being honest and that he was just worried about Wanda and that affected his aim.

I keep seeing this point brought up on various forums. Am I the only one who saw Falcon do a summersault in the air to avoid getting it by the beam and when he dodged it Rhodey got hit by it? Phone Post 3.0

Falcon did indeed dodge but if the beam had gone through him and sliced him in half - still would have got Rhodey. Viz was mad that Rhodey gave his woman the sonic boom. And lets be honest - Rhodey was kind of a dick in this movie. Phone Post 3.0

jujitsujamo - Falcon did indeed dodge but if the beam had gone through him and sliced him in half - still would have got Rhodey. Viz was mad that Rhodey gave his woman the sonic boom. And lets be honest - Rhodey was kind of a dick in this movie. Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Rhodes was being a jerk in the movie

jujitsujamo - Falcon did indeed dodge but if the beam had gone through him and sliced him in half - still would have got Rhodey. Viz was mad that Rhodey gave his woman the sonic boom. And lets be honest - Rhodey was kind of a dick in this movie. Phone Post 3.0
Do you actually believe Vision was trying to cut Falcon in half? Phone Post 3.0

Rhodey was a bit of a dick, but he was also true to form. He is a soldier and he had orders, it probably pissed him off that half the team was flagrantly disobeying like that. And he did what he could to take Wanda down without injuring her, she is pretty damn powerful after all.

LFTM -
jujitsujamo - Falcon did indeed dodge but if the beam had gone through him and sliced him in half - still would have got Rhodey. Viz was mad that Rhodey gave his woman the sonic boom. And lets be honest - Rhodey was kind of a dick in this movie. Phone Post 3.0
Do you actually believe Vision was trying to cut Falcon in half? Phone Post 3.0
No I dont believe he was trying to cut Falcon in half - I think he was aiming at Rhodey. And yes Rhodey was a total dick in this movie. Not saying he deserved a Vision level paralyzation. Phone Post 3.0

I just remembered that scene vision was tending to scarlet witch when war machine practically ordered vision to attack falcon

I think he was aiming at Falcons jet pack or one of his wings just trying to incapacitate him. Woulda have made more sense if Wanda regained her shit for a second long enough to deflect the blast into Rhodey. Woulda been better. No need to ask questions. Phone Post 3.0