Claim: Shaq Mocked Man With Rare Disorder

Fox 2 News Headlines
Vid

http://wjbk.images.worldnow.com/images/3575647_G.jpg

A screenshot from the photo on Shaq's Instagram account.

MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich. (WJBK) - Jahmel Binion of Madison Heights, Mich. has the rare disorder ectodermal dysplasia, a condition characterized by a reduced ability to sweat, missing teeth and abnormal hair growth.

He tells FOX 2's Randy Wimbley he's been getting teased his whole life, but never thought he'd be bullied by celebrities after posting a "selfie" on social media.

He says people began recognizing him from a picture on Shaquille O'Neal's Instagram account. Former University of Michigan athlete Trey Burke and rapper Waka Flocka Flame are also said to have also joined in on the teasing.

The photo on Shaq's Instagram has been taken down.

Wimbley contacted Shaq via Twitter, officials with Burke's team, Utah Jazz, and Waka Flocka Flame's record label. No one responded.

Binion says this has inspired him to start an anti-bullying campaign on Facebook called 'Hug Don't Judge.'

Ban him for life Phone Post 3.0

Not sure about Shaq, but wtf kind of art is this?

FYI, I'm on my phone or I'd post the pic myself and fully derail the thread and go way off topic.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/25377136/artwork-being-moved-away-from-adrian-city-offices Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - Not sure about Shaq, but wtf kind of art is this?

FYI, I'm on my phone or I'd post the pic myself and fully derail the thread and go way off topic.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/25377136/artwork-being-moved-away-from-adrian-city-offices Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Very dick move by Shaq doing it on twitter for the world to see Phone Post 3.0

Was Shaq openly mocking him or being Shaw and acting retarded and people are saying 2 2=5 and we should all be outraged?

There has to be more to this Phone Post 3.0

Dumbass.

Shaq was also just in the news for allegedly assaulting someone.

It is not okay to ridicule someone with a birth defect or health issue.... Phone Post 3.0

Anyone want to buy my autographed Shaq ball?

Just kidding.

I love my Shaq ball. Phone Post 3.0

Disappointed in shaq... Phone Post 3.0

Bad form.

Wow I've always thought and heard that Shaq was a stand up guy.  Kind of let down if this is true.

That's just a selfie of shaq, I don't see him make a face Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I feel really bad for that guy, probably got bullied his entire life.

I always thought Shaq was a really good dude, I hope he makes right on this guy.

Meohfumado - Bad form.

Bit of an understatement IMO.

I think justice would be to see Shaq destroyed over this just as if he used a homophobic or racial slur!

Bullying someone who is born with a genetic disorder is low. Same if he had mocked a kid with down syndrome.

I guess we cant all win the genetic lottery like shaq and turn out to be dumb and tall!

Lifetime ban for Shaq and 1.9 fine...

He's a bigot for once let's call a spade a spade and not just make this a one way street. I don't care about your great great great grandparents Phone Post 3.0

WTF are you doing?! Only white racists get shit on by the media! 

Zenoplata - Damn, I feel really bad for that guy, probably got bullied his entire life.

I always thought Shaq was a really good dude, I hope he makes right on this guy.

I've always thought so too. I don't know if it's true but I heard a story about how they had a mentally challenged kid working in the Lakers locker rooms and he noticed one day when the kid wasn't there. He asked about the kid and they told him that they let him go because they didn't want to pay him anymore. Supposedly Shaq said fuck that, and that he'd pay for the kid to work there because he knew it was a big highlight for him.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

JasonJ - 
Mookie 3:16 - 
JasonJ - 
Dirty Dick Slater - 
JasonJ - 
Dirty Dick Slater - It is black people mocking him, it doesn't matter and will get very little press

Riley Cooper called someone the N word. He got a 25 million dollar deal as punishment.

really? So the week after saying the N word he got 25 million?

Did Cooper get away with it? Yes or no? Or are you going to ignore that?

What about Dante Stallworth drinking and driving and killing a dude?  Did he get away with it?

Both were at fault. He stopped his car and tried to save the mans life. The man walked out into traffic. Now shut up, smart guy!

Bottom line is he was under the influence and killed a guy and he got away with it.