Claire Dunphy

You know Phil isn't hitting that right...

Phone Post 3.0

She looks good. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like a job for Dildo Dunphy

Happy Gilmore dated her when she worked on the tour. Phone Post 3.0

What part of her bony boy body do you like the most?

Blizass - What part of her bony boy body do you like the most?

Know how I know you're gay? Phone Post 3.0

Know I I know you're a virgin?

You've got a serious woman on that show and you opt for the one that starves herself.

gord96 - Happy Gilmore dated her when she worked on the tour. Phone Post 3.0

Is it crazy how much hotter she is now almost 20 years after that movie?

Blizass - Know I I know you're a virgin?

You've got a serious woman on that show and you opt for the one that starves herself.
There are no females here that will fuck you if you say you like thicker women. Drop the act. Phone Post 3.0

She's super hot. Phone Post 3.0

Blizass - What part of her bony boy body do you like the most?

Her vagina Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

She'd be hotter with some more meat on her Phone Post 3.0

I'm with you, op. She is a smokin older dame Phone Post 3.0

There is that episode where the kids try to surprise them with breakfast and walk in on them banging.

From the position the camera shows Claire and Phil in, he had to have had her standing, bent over, slamming her from behind.

My respect for Phil has never abated.

Blizass - Know I I know you're a virgin?

I am not a virgin bro. I have played with more boobies than you could ever dream of. So many glorious bags of sand... Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, i think I find her hot because Claire is kind of a bitch. Makes you want to bang her so hard you hit her reset button Phone Post 3.0

img src="http://i.imgur.com/NQwUebn.jpg"
img src="http://i.imgur.com/a02mSHr.gif" Phone Post 3.0

i remember her crawling on all fours in that scene. why is that not shown as well dammit?

Marco Macera - Honestly, i think I find her hot because Claire is kind of a bitch. Makes you want to bang her so hard you hit her reset button Phone Post 3.0

I don't want to see you get injured. When you bend her over that strange bone ass will hurt. Then you'll grab her hips and feel sharp bone and nothing else.

The horror, the horror