Clap clap whaouuuu!! Clap clap whaouuuu!!!!

Anyone else getting tired of mendes screaming everywhere and clapping his hand?

I have been hearing it 200 times this last week in all the promotional vidéo.

Ok....we get it. You are excited and happy to be here and not affraid.....cool. Phone Post 3.0

Would you be happier if he did it while wearing a beret, sir?

Someone was once pissed about JediChick holding a finger up. This reminded me of that, and brought good memories of hilarious replies. Thank you OP Phone Post 3.0

Skillrules -

Would you be happier if he did it while wearing a beret, sir?

Now we are talking........ Phone Post 3.0

WHOOOOOO!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!

More tired of Conors shit tbh

Chad seems like a good humble man Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - More tired of Conors shit tbh

Same here. Conor needs a little more humility.

Actually i am tired of both.... I have always been a gsp fan.

That was the class of a champion....not over excited midget jumping everywhere. Phone Post 3.0

jujubre - Actually i am tired of both.... I have always been a gsp fan.

That was the class of a champion....not over excited midget jumping everywhere. Phone Post 3.0

GSP, Fedor, Rich Franklin. I will always admire those guys.

Yes it's getting old quickly, but I'm more tired of Uriah Faber. Team DudeBro need to be kept off of the embedded shows from now on. Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - More tired of Conors shit tbh

I would never have guessed. You and hmb should get together some time and share your pain.
At least it will be over one way or another soon, you can either gloat or eat all of that delicious crow.
Genuine question, if he beats Mendes, are you satisfied he's elite? The real deal. Or, will you say he needs to beat Frankie? Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - WHOOOOOO!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!

Shit, he does like to clap a lot. Phone Post 3.0

It's nerves and an inability to control them. He'll be exhausted come fight time.

Reminds me of a Gummy Bear high on Gummy Berry juice. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan kills me at every state down..... Always sneaking into it from the side with that funny grin on his face Phone Post 3.0

That whole team is a little annoying and goofy. I prefer cocky Conor.

StrikingMMA -
Firemansam - More tired of Conors shit tbh

Same here. Conor needs a little more humility.
VU both Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - It's nerves and an inability to control them. He'll be exhausted come fight time.

Reminds me of a Gummy Bear high on Gummy Berry juice. Phone Post 3.0
Just like Conor and his face off antics.

Pure nerves and fear.

How many times was he going to do his silly feints trying to get Chad to flinch (which he didn't do once)?

See how it works both ways?

Can't wait for a fight o actually happen. Phone Post 3.0

jujubre - Anyone else getting tired of mendes screaming everywhere and clapping his hand?

I have been hearing it 200 times this last week in all the promotional vidéo.

Ok....we get it. You are excited and happy to be here and not affraid.....cool. Phone Post 3.0
Cla clap whoooouuuu baby dude whuuu clab dude baby Phone Post 3.0

Big Sweets - I white water kayak, and when we are about to do a big waterfall or other feature that makes you worry for your life there tends to be a lot of WHOOOOOOOO!!! Clapping! and the like... Helps with the fear...

It also helps calm you down when you're really excited/pumped. I've done something like that before football games (I like to throw in a "LET'S GO, BABY!!!"), even if I knew we were a good deal better than the other team. I highly doubt that Mendes is fearing for his life.

He seems like an athlete who's excited to compete. He and Conor are obviously both a bit nervous, though. It's a huge fight.