clapton festival on kcet tonight

this should be awesome...

Wednesday, December 1, 9:00pm
Eric Clapton: Crossroads Guitar Festival
In the summer of 2004, a spectacular gathering of musicians from across the guitar world performed together on one concert stage as the culminating event of Eric Clapton's three-day Crossroads Guitar Festival in Dallas. GREAT PERFORMANCES presents highlights from the all-day concert at the Cotton Bowl featuring a once-in-a-lifetime showcase of guitar luminaries performing rock anthems, blues classics and jazz improvisations. Joining Clapton are fellow ax legends Carlos Santana, Joe Walsh and J.J. Cale; bluesmen Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, Hubert Sumlin and Jimmie Vaughan; and James Taylor, country superstar Vince Gill, bluegrass player Dan Tyminski from Allison Krauss's band Union Station and young star John Mayer. Highlights include renditions of classics like 'After Midnight' and 'Layla,' as well as recent hits like Mayer's 'City Love.'
In Stereo (CC)

I was so fucking pissed, in L.A. they didn't air this, although it was advertised. Instead they skipped Clapton's show, and the one before it (Delta Force in Iraq, on Frontline) for a fucking Jewish Cantor special. Needless to say I threw around a couple of jew slurs, and all of my mom's side is jew.ugh

Its suppose to air on Dec. 29th but I forgot the time. Iron Man?

-B

8pm

FINALLY. They are showing it tonight on kcet...

ttt!

I enjoyed it - will probably by the DVD.

I caught a little bit of that dvd, saw ZZtop which weren't all that great suprisingly, Joe Walsh who is always great and Vai which was pretty impressive.

Just found out my buddy burned me a copy of his DVD.