Class Action Lawsuit against George W Bush & Co.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/crimes-against-peace-historic-class-action-law-suit-against-george-w-bush/5378507

Article written by the lawyer filing the suit.

She alleges that George W., Richard Cheney, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz planned and waged the Iraq War in violation of international law by waging a “war of aggression,”
As precedented at the Nuremberg Trials, where American prosecutors successfully prosecuted German leaders that committed “crimes against peace”

Why is there no media coverage of this? This is happening in a Federal Court in California.

And why would the The Obama Department of Justice request that the district court immunize Bush and his high officials? -You would think If they would be found guilty, surely that link of the Republicans being war criminals would give the Democrats the vote for the next 80 years.

Yea this will go far a be a game changer in US politics... Phone Post 3.0

Hworang - You would think If they would be found guilty, surely that link of the Republicans being war criminals would give the Democrats the vote for the next 80 years.

lol

Too bad all the democrats voted in line with the administration back then and only abandoned the war when it became unpopular during an election year. There was no principled stand by the liberals until it was politically advantageous.

"I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it."

LOL, stupid Republicans

Hworang - Why is there no media coverage of this? This is happening in a Federal Court in California.

And why would the The Obama Department of Justice request that the district court immunize Bush and his high officials? -You would think If they would be found guilty, surely that link of the Republicans being war criminals would give the Democrats the vote for the next 80 years.
They're protecting the office, and their own future asses Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't stand Bush when he was in office........now when I see him doing his thing he almost seems like a likable and sorry ass mofo.

AlexandertheGOAT - This is pretty much the problem. The Iraq war did indeed have the majority of support by both parties until around 2005.

The Democrats are not exempt from blame here, but let's be truthful.

The Democrats were split in the Senate, and a majority in the House voted AGAINST the war.
(82-126 in the House, 29-21 in the Senate)

The Republicans voted almost unanimously FOR the war. (256-6 in the House, 48-1 in the Senate)

To say "both sides are equally bad" is just misleading.

sparkuri - 
Hworang - Why is there no media coverage of this? This is happening in a Federal Court in California.

They're protecting the office, and their own future asses Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. Geez luiz, just add some critical thinking to your question.

The same thing could happen to Obama or any other future president, so the best thing to do is immunize.

I seem to recall that Bush received a blanket pardon from Clinton.

Is that true?

Hworang - Why is there no media coverage of this? This is happening in a Federal Court in California.

Lawsuits being filed is not necessarily newsworthy. Does she have legal standing? Is a district court going to make a ruling over political issues that are the domain of Congress and the UN Security Council? Do you expect any administration, Democrat or otherwise, to grant low level courts veto power over their Constitutional and legal authority?

You are hoping the court will allow someone with no standing to force the court to make a ruling on decisions outside its jurisdiction, which will impinge on Constitutional separation of powers, and you want to know why that isn't a major news story?

Filing the case was probably a symbolic effort, and they got the press release they were looking for. I doubt they were expecting more.

Everybody was on board for the Iraq war... Or at least everybody that needed to be. Those juicy government military contracts and the super inflated Defense budgets destroyed the economy for years and years to come. But hey, its not a Welfare State when the Republicans do it. They are just helping the "job creators", LOL....

Gustafsson Broke Bones - I seem to recall that Bush received a blanket pardon from Clinton.

Is that true?

You think Clinton gave his successor a pardon? Like he was psychic and pardoned him ahead of time for crimes he might commit in the future? Some new type of Presidential Indulgence, forgiving people of sins they have yet to make? Or he somehow retained Presidential powers years after leaving office, possibly through some secret clause in the Constitution that nobody else knows about?

You want to know if that is true?

To be fair nostradamous did predict the village idiot would become king ;) Phone Post 3.0

Talk about a non-story.

Queue Matt Serra Good fuck 'em.jpeg

God I hope Jeb and Hillary run. This place will be very entertaining.

Timbo - 
Gustafsson Broke Bones - I seem to recall that Bush received a blanket pardon from Clinton.

Is that true?

You think Clinton gave his successor a pardon? Like he was psychic and pardoned him ahead of time for crimes he might commit in the future? Some new type of Presidential Indulgence, forgiving people of sins they have yet to make? Or he somehow retained Presidential powers years after leaving office, possibly through some secret clause in the Constitution that nobody else knows about?

You want to know if that is true?

Your skills of inference are truly great my friend!

And there is precedence for successors giving their predecessor a pardon, i.e. Ford > Nixon.

Hworang - Why is there no media coverage of this? This is happening in a Federal Court in California.

Yea because dems are not war criminals...

Timbo -

Lawsuits being filed is not necessarily newsworthy. Does she have legal standing? Is a district court going to make a ruling over political issues that are the domain of Congress and the UN Security Council? Do you expect any administration, Democrat or otherwise, to grant low level courts veto power over their Constitutional and legal authority?

You are hoping the court will allow someone with no standing to force the court to make a ruling on decisions outside its jurisdiction, which will impinge on Constitutional separation of powers, and you want to know why that isn't a major news story?

Filing the case was probably a symbolic effort, and they got the press release they were looking for. I doubt they were expecting more.
Exactly this. Literally spot on. VU Phone Post 3.0