Classes added at Kombat Arts

In our efforts to continue to provide you the best in Martial Arts and Self defense training the Kombat Arts is pleased to announce the introduction of 2 new Boxing classes and 2 more Muay Thai classes that will be included in the regular membership.

The new boxing classes will be run Tuesdays at 8:00pm–9:00pm and Thursday at 8:00pm–9:00pm.  The class will be taught by our very own Kombat Arts boxing coach Rafael Delgado.

Coach Rafael is a Level 4 Olympic coach in boxing, recognized by the National Coaching Certification Program and Boxing Ontario. With over 20 years of experience, Rafael has paved the path of success for many amateur and professional fighters.

In addition, 2 Muay Thai classes have been added to meet the growing demands of our students.  This class will be run Tuesdays at 5:00pm–6:00pm and Thursday at 5:00pm-6:00pm and is open to all students of any level!   The class will be taught be our very own Kombat Arts Muay Thai Boxer Sylwestor Organka

Sylwestor has years of Muay Thai and Martial arts experience and has competed in numerous events around the world!   To participate in the new class all you need to do is be a Kombat Arts student, show up and be prepared to work!

www.KombatArts.com

AWESOME

nice
traiter..i mean Gil, hows the boxing class going?

I still rolled with u bastids for ALL rounds. Eh even Boc says u gotta be well rounded. I'm no traitOr, u just a hater.