Classic deposition fight

This is old but they made us watch it in law school and I stumbled upon it today:

Old man was mean as shit :-P

Another one that is on youtube that comes up from that one:

This could be a long rabbit hole.

Apparently the second video got the defense sanctioned 1.6M. Good.

In

Fake Pie - Apparently the second video got the defense sanctioned 1.6M. Good.

Why?

I loved the first one. Im gonna send these to my wife. Im sure she will get a kick out of them

billyball2 -

Why?
lol probably for objecting to every question asked after losing his shit.

In fo lata

Pro tip:  if you ever have to give a deposition never stop answering the first question.   Just ramble on and on for hours.  Works great.

I remember Justin Beiber had a funny dep as well

Lil Wayne was awesome in the beginning. Haha

stevezur -

This was so funny but what was it for?

The attorney is asking him about his album sales, who he portrays himself to be, gun charges. It's all over the place. 

billyball2 -

Why?

The lawyer was making bullshit objections and not letting his client answer valid depo questions. Outside of the video, they also we're bullshitting discovery attempts. 

I had the husband of a lady I was deposing in a sexual harassment case try to jump over the table and punch me once. She had a loss of consortium claim, so I was asking her about her sex life. He lost it when I asked her if she had ever had sex with a horse.

Jesus dude. How was that relevant? I am sure it was or you wouldn't have asked, just honestly curious. What was the foundation?

pm1964 - I had the husband of a lady I was deposing in a sexual harassment case try to jump over the table and punch me once. She had a loss of consortium claim, so I was asking her about her sex life. He lost it when I asked her if she had ever had sex with a horse.

haha
nice