Classic Video Games Street Value?

Looking to sell my Genesis and SNES on craigslist. Both have all the cords and 2 controllers plus all the games pictured. Any resident OG experts have an idea what I should be asking?

In. Knowledge is power. Phone Post 3.0

why in the world would anybody ever want to see their SNES?!?!?!?!

Greatest system ever.

If you don't mind, I'd like to have a buddy come down here and authenticate it before we can talk numbers. Phone Post 3.0

I can do 3 dollars. It's gonna sit in the shop for a little and I have to make a profit on it.

Best I can do is 3.25 Phone Post 3.0

Id suck dick before I sold my snes bro Phone Post 3.0

SNES games:

Street Fighter II

Mortal Kombat

Baseball Sim 1000

Star Fox

Kirby Avalanche

Genesis: most have cases, some have manuals

batman and robin

Sonic 2

NFL 95

Animaniacs

NHL 93

Quackshot

Gadget Twins

Ecco: Tides of time

tazmania

dr robotnik bean machine

T2 judgement day

Tiny Toons: Busters hidden treasure

Fantasia

And before I get lynched , I do have duplicates of both systems. (except my keeper genesis is the 1st gen)

Keeper games for SNES:

Final Fantasy III

Donkey kong country

Super Mario RPG

Super mario kart

Zombies ate my neighbours

Genesis:

NHL 94

Taz Escape froms mars

sonic 1

sonic 2

sonic spinball

F-22 Interceptor

Aladdin

Caliber 50

Ms Pacman

Super Street Fighter II

Mortal Kombat

and...

Shinobi III: Revenge of the Ninja Master (possibly my favorite game of all time, so badass, even today. I just finally beat it for the first time ever!)

Mariooo1UP - I can do 3 dollars. It's gonna sit in the shop for a little and I have to make a profit on it.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ill give you ten sets four soma and two bars? Can you get Aladdin on SNES? Phone Post 3.0

You should have no problem getting 100 bucks for each system/games.

$200 total.

I'm an avid collector and that's what I would ask/expect to get. I've paid around that price for the consoles/type of games you have. Phone Post 3.0

Mariooo1UP - I can do 3 dollars. It's gonna sit in the shop for a little and I have to make a profit on it.

InvisibleControl - You should have no problem getting 100 bucks for each system/games.

$200 total.

I'm an avid collector and that's what I would ask/expect to get. I've paid around that price for the consoles/type of games you have. Phone Post 3.0

What would you say about a pair of DS lites with these games should go for?

got a solid $75 total maybe less, there's a store in my city that sales only pre ps2 games and most of the games are only $1, they usually sale systems $20 - $30, but they also have a system that is interchangable between nes n64 snes and genises for $50

Had someone offer $160 for the whole lot, told him $180 was my best price but might cave. :P

Had someone else offer $90 for just the SNES portion.

I dunno.