Classless Mayhem

Mayham is a jackass punk no question about it.

He is a tool plain n simple. he knew he was going to lose so he had to get out of that fight and save face anyway he could. dumbass. He should go back to his bullshit fake tv show where 10yrs can worship him

lol. someone on spladdle has a white knight on this forum. still doesnt change what she is.

What a punk... i just watched the fight. Miller is a bigger douche than i thought. Looked like spoiled brat.

So who would they put Mayhem against on the next episode of Bully Beatdown as he is the guy being the bully?

Brock Lesnar?

Fedor?

Sobral1 - 
inf0 - 

Jacare has class, Mayhem is just an ass.

OHH SO THIS!

i'd like to see the full vid before commenting.

what a piece of shit

not only did he kick him when he was down... but he headbutt him in the cut... well at least tried to.

bitch moves forsure

I dislike him even more than ever before.

He's a true definition of an attention whore.."LOOK WHAT I CAN DO"

Mayhem is nothing more than a bully and some day someone is going to put him in his place!

fuck that, War MayheM, he came in prepared and in shape, probably frustrated from the cut, and jacare was walking toward mayhem barking wanting to fight, warranting a 'let's go motherfucker' by mayhem

"It's because I'm a fool," Miller said. "I got too excited. Honestly, it was an accident. I do the same technique in training, where I grab a guy's leg and kick him as he's falling, but he was already on the ground. And so, here we are."

he admits he fucked up it was an accident relax

LOL at these Mayhem nuthuggers, how old are you guys, ten? Mayhem knew the rules, threw the kick, and it should have been a DQ.

Is he holding the rope as he kicks him?

LOL @ JayMay being a dirty fighter , NOT !

vid?

Dougie -  
he is grabbing the rope as well. which just reinforces the fact he is a dirty cheater.

Mayhem will be on here later to give his side of the story.

and as for classless?

Jacare accidentally got into the hotel elevator with us, mean mugged us all, got off on the next available floor, and punched the elevator door when it closed. Classy.

JIMMYNAKS - Mayhem will be on here later to give his side of the story.

and as for classless?

Jacare accidentally got into the hotel elevator with us, mean mugged us all, got off on the next available floor, and punched the elevator door when it closed. Classy.

I feel for him having to ride on an elevator filled with wanna be hawaiian micronesians. the smell must have been unbearable.