Claudia at 115lbs (pic)

LOL im sorry but this is all i could think of while reading this

“Uh, wow. So many stories are running through my head right now. I dated this girl for a while, and she was really a nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. She was like, any time of day. She was like, ‘Yeah, let’s go! I’m so nasty!’ And I’d be nailing her. She’d be like, ‘Oh, you’re nailing me! Cool."

2 Likes

Love, its about passion, not the pussy juice cocktail, or the rayban goggles, the rusty trombone, or aligator fuck house…

2 Likes

Banging WMMA women just seems like it would be contracting ringworm after you run into her neck tattooed ex girlfriend at Whole Foods.

1 Like
3 Likes

I would slam it, I don’t give a fuck. All day and night.

4 Likes

Still hasn’t gotten that disgusting mole removed.

1 Like

Id fuck her like I was Robert Dinero in Cape Fear…

4 Likes

I would be honored

Let’s not forget that tight little boyish ass

1 Like

Okay…gonna need some explanations…

1 Like

Talk to me Goose… upon which part should I emphasize my elaborations?

Well…the alligator fuck house for the first 3 explanations

1 Like
  1. sexy girl

2. she should never go below 130, at any time, for a fight or not for a fight. ever.

jajaja…

1 Like

She just looks fun, I’d like to shove a sock in her mouth and go to town.

1 Like

My apologies my friend I was looking through all my threads trying to find out where exactly this question was. Explanation of the alligator fuck house, you take your partner which for the purposes of this explanation will be female. you pin her down on her belly beneath you riding parallel. You sink your penis into the hole of your choice and simultaneously bite down on her neck. Now between the bite in the insertion of the penis your partner should have some kind a physical reaction. At this point you enter what is commonly known as a gator roll. Not too unlike a gut wrench an amateur wrestling. The objective through this is to maintain the bite on the neck and also keep the penis inserted throughout multiple roles. That my patient friend is the alligator fuck house. I hope this explanation provide sufficient visuals for you

3 Likes

LOL at alligator fuck house. Sounds like a tough one on fat chicks.

Claudia gets all my gator housing.

1 Like

Bless her heart