Clay Guida Threatens to Bore Potato Picker Conor

“Conor has shown some skill and we can’t take that away from him but we haven’t seen enough from him to prove that he is legit. I don’t care how many millions of fans he has. He is a flash in the pan and you can tell him that – however, I don’t know if that Irish potato picker would know what that means, but he’s a one hit wonder. If he wants to see what boring is tell him to call me. I’ve been looking forward to meeting him because I want to hear how ridiculous he really sounds. I don’t get flustered by that stuff but I can show him what boring is if he wants to get in the ring with me. He needs to fight real fighters with some pedigree before he starts talking too much.”

neddac - Not surprised the carpenter hates the Irish, they've probably been undercutting him on jobs his whole career.

We Not Here To Take Part, We're Here To Build That Extension You Wanted

It's funny b/c it's true.

Guida attempting to stay relevant... Phone Post 3.0

iDaz - Guida attempting to stay relevant... Phone Post 3.0

Conor would bodybag him. Guida moves predictably. He's just a long haired target for uppercuts and hooks

The only thing more boring than watching Guida fight is listening to him desperately try to get his name in the media.

This shameless little stunt is even more pathetic than the Maynard fight.

While he's at it he will bore the audience as usual. Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather watch Clay Guida do actual carpentry work than watch him fight now.

He used to be so fun to watch too, now it's like he's happy to be boring. Phone Post 3.0

What is he threatening?
Submission via boredom?
TKO (sleeping)? Phone Post 3.0

neddac - Ah I quite like Guida and his burpy ways. There's far too much shitting on he older guys as they come to the end of their careers.

I agree. Phone Post 3.0

At least Guida is attempting to stay relevant.

Yeahhh how dare guida try talk himself into a big fight, in which he could potentially make a lot of money for his family and get more exposure. What a douche this guy is.... Phone Post 3.0

I like Guida, and I think him and Conor would be a better fight than Conor-Siver for Boston. It's a FOTN waiting to happen. 

A year or two ago, Guida would have smothered him. Conor has that Cro Cop sprawl now. It stays standing and Guida gets busted up.

Guida via carpentry Phone Post

DREXp - 

Guida via carpentry Phone Post

Conor knows Kratty board breaking. He beats carpentry. The only carpenter that can stop Conor is the real Catholic Jesus Christ.

He needs to fight "real" fighters? Pretty insulting to the fighters McGregor has faced imo. Maybe Guida should fight Poirer.

He is spot on about being boring though.

Boring, eye-gouging, almost-was, trying to get some attention with shit-talking.
Leave it to your betters, Guida.

Love a guy selling a fight by telling you how boring it's going to be. Sign me up. I can't wait to pay to watch you lay on a guy for 15 min. Phone Post 3.0

It's funny how Guida understands that he would bore Conor

Dr Doom - The only thing more boring than watching Guida fight is listening to him desperately try to get his name in the media.

This shameless little stunt is even more pathetic than the Maynard fight.

I agree.

Though I want to see Conner take higher ranked fighters, I dont believe Clay is one.

I think Clay is trying to use Conner to get his name back out and maybe get on a PPV card.

"I'll put him to sleep with my boredom"-- Clay Guida