Clay Guida Threatens to Bore Potato Picker Conor

Is "bore" the new way of saying "lie on a guy and swing my hair at him" now?

Guida strikes me as a nice guy (outside of this quote), but it's weird how even he seems to recognize that his style isn't very exciting. I wonder if that's really how he meant to say it. Phone Post 3.0

I love Guida he has always brung it win or lose however Conor would wreck him

Hey, he beat the LW champ (and Pettis would thrash Conor IMO) 30-27 very recently. He deserves his two cents Phone Post 3.0

Guida you said it perfectly. You would bore the person you're fighting more than you would hurt the person you're fighting. Your annoying and the way you fight is more annoying. Nothing special about you're fighting style either besides superior cardio.

BW92 - Hey, he beat the LW champ (and Pettis would thrash Conor IMO) 30-27 very recently. He deserves his two cents Phone Post 3.0
I really think that Pettis is like the 7th best guy at 155. Edgar would took him. Conor would be 50/50, Khabib will do him worse than Guida, Aldo crushes him, Jeremy Stephens should have had his hand raised. Phone Post 3.0

If a fighter were to go sleep during a fight, would that be ruled a ko/tko. Due to being unconscious. Phone Post 3.0