Clay Guida title shot soon

He always comes to fight and tonight he proved he needs a top contender or a shot at the belt. Great win for Clay cant wait to see his next fight. WAR G2

Give this man his shot Zuffa he will win and be a great champ. You just can NOT count him out in a fight

hes something like 8-5 in the ufc. not consistant enough to be a hold the belt for long imo. i want to see him vs maynard

The Florian beating is still too fresh in everyones minds.

ehhh...

Clay isn't elite. He isn't top ten and will never get close to a title shot.

Didn't read but, ttt

no he needs to be stronger competitors first

Clay beat Gomi alot easier then Florian did. Clay got beat by Kenny but had a bad night and got caught by him Kenny is that good. After Gomi beat Griffin the way he did he was on track to being a contender so now Clay should be there as well. Give him a top contender or a title fight he deserves it. WAR G2

sextoymagic - Clay isn't elite. He isn't top ten and will never get close to a title shot.

chimmy - Clay beat Gomi alot easier then Florian did. Clay got beat by Kenny but had a bad night and got caught by him Kenny is that good. After Gomi beat Griffin the way he did he was on track to being a contender so now Clay should be there as well. Give him a top contender or a title fight he deserves it. WAR G2

I am impressed by the new finisher version of Guida. I just feel he needs to start beating the elite instead of just doing well against them. And Kenny didn't just catch Guida. He took him apart.

ttt

I wanna see Guida vs Jim Miller for a title shot

imo he needs 3 quality wins in a row to be a challenger

Needs a couple more wins to be in title contention but I agree it's time to let him mix it up with the big boys.

chimmy - Clay beat Gomi alot easier then Florian did.

Kitaoka beat him easier Clay, Florian, Aurelio, Diaz, BJ....

chimmy - After Gomi beat Griffin the way he did he was on track to being a contender

No, he wasnt.

chimmy - Clay beat Gomi alot easier then Florian did.

Kitaoka beat him easier Clay, Florian, Aurelio, Diaz, BJ....

chimmy - After Gomi beat Griffin the way he did he was on track to being a contender

No, he wasnt.

guidas single shot i think it was half way through the first, man that was one of the fastest shots ive ever seen, he had the leg wrapped up in literally milliseconds from his neutral stance. That gu7y has some explosive speed

No way he's up for a title shot...Maybe in 2012 if he keeps winning.

We have Maynard/Edgar 3 next, followed by Pettis, followed by Jim Miller who is way overdue. That easily takes us to 2012.

IMO beating Gomi and Dos Anjos doesn't warrant a title shot.

Clay hasn't been able to beat anyone top tier in the UFC such as Florian, Edgar, Diego.

Guida will always be a crowd pleasing gatekeeper but will never be a serious title contender.

Guida is nowhere near contender status. The only moment of that fight that was even slightly impressive was the finish, up till then he was dancing around like an idiot well out of range throwing overhands he knew wouldnt land