Clementi replaces Emerson at UFC 84

From MMAJunkie.com

"Just three days after defeating Sam Stout at this past Saturday's UFC 83 event in Montreal, veteran fighter and rising lightweight contender Rich Clementi (31-12-1 MMA, 4-3 UFC) has agreed to fill in for an injured Rob Emerson to fight Terry Etim (10-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at UFC 84."

I'm glad to see Rich getting a push from the UFC.

Clementi is a good fighter who is getting his due.  He shows up, puts on a great fight, and is even nice enough to sometimes let his opponent sniff his nuts.

TTT for No Love!

Haywood Jablowme - 

and is even nice enough to sometimes let his opponent sniff his nuts.

TTT for No Love!

ahh ok LMAO!

Clementi is a grinder and deserves not to fight on the undercard. He's what 3-1? 4-0 his last four fights? Give him a raise!

wow they gave him another fight quick as hell!

Wow...quick turn around.

I thought they had dozens of 155lbers to chose from....weird they'd have him fighting again so fast.

Clementi is really on a roll lately. Etim looked pretty good in the one fight I saw him in, but I think Clementi takes this.

Fighting to a decision and then fighting a month later?

Rich is making Kalib look really bad.

ttt for No Love

This is excellent news.
NO LOVE!

[quote]Fabes - 

Fighting to a decision and then fighting a month later?

Rich is making Kalib look really bad.

ttt for No Love

[/quote]

I think Kalib is making Kalib look bad.

Well at least he is already in shape, just has to mantain now

rich is a true gamer, and i really dig the way he's improved his game after already having a great career.

i would like them to televise one of his damn fights already!!!

I hope they show it!

655321 - I hope they show it!

agreed!

Rich has looked awesome lately...Choked out Anthony Johnson, Guillard and recently beat Sam stout.

More love for No love.

Is Emerson injured or did he get cut from his contract?

Rand McPherson - i would like them to televise one of his damn fights already!!!

they showed the Guillard fight live

About a month ago I said I dont see Rich beating some of the top guys in the division.
After seeing him beat Stout, I looked at my fiance and said that Clementi seems to have really put his overall game together well and I see him hanging with the best and beating a lot of really good fighters at 155.

What an animal. ttt for Rich