Clenbuterol TMA, OG.

So summer ended, a summer where I maintained eating clean, weight 145-140 and by the end of August was at 137 with Ab definition and the "V to victory" thing in the lower abdominals.

Then September hit and for one reason or another shit hit the fan for me and along with that I started eating like crap. Eating terribly, buckets of soda, sweets, all sorts of stuff I've abstained from all year long.

My day jobs physical enough where I didn't get fat, or go up a pants size, I haven't weighed myself but I have put on weight.. I definitely lost the definition and in its place have a little pooch belly and lil love handles.

A buddy of mine mentioned today he got some Clenbuterol but he isn't gonna use it because he has a 5K coming up and apparently he thinks it could effect his stamina. So he's offered it to me.

I could give a crap about running races, I'm back to eating clean come Monday and have a vacation coming in November that I'd like to get cut up again for and if Clem will not only jump start but aid the fat loss/getting cut in all for it.

I've used Bronk-Aid before to kick start fat loss (over the counter decongestant product that contains ephedrine) in a ECA stack (Ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin - basically keeps your metabolism into overdrive) from reading up on Clen it seems that it's also a decongestant and basically a more hardcore version of Bronkaid. So it seems like a great idea to me.

Any OG brothers with some experience using it before? How you cycled it? What side effects you had? How well did it work? Do you end up looking/acting all speeded up?

Tell me anything ya know about Clen, bros! Phone Post 3.0

gives u the fucken shakes and cramps!

Robbbahram - gives u the fucken shakes and cramps!
This... The headaches are brutal Phone Post 3.0

No good my friend. Besides the cramps and shakes it is bad for your heart Phone Post 3.0

Drink plenty of water and also take some taurine for the cranks. Pill form? Phone Post 3.0

Hulk74 - Drink plenty of water and also take some taurine for the cranks. Pill form? Phone Post 3.0
Yes pill form. Are these cramps coming from exertion during exercise or will you cramp from them regardless? Phone Post 3.0

rrefs - No good my friend. Besides the cramps and shakes it is bad for your heart Phone Post 3.0
I imagine ECA stacks are bad for your heart, or people who pound coffee is bad for your heart, is Clen more serious? Phone Post 3.0

Why not just go back to doing what worked just a few months ago rather than fucking with your heart? Phone Post 3.0

Using clen to drop a few pounds is stupid. Phone Post 3.0

otide - 
rrefs - No good my friend. Besides the cramps and shakes it is bad for your heart Phone Post 3.0
I imagine ECA stacks are bad for your heart, or people who pound coffee is bad for your heart, is Clen more serious? Phone Post 3.0

not really.
Clen is basically an asthma medication, that's it.

Ephedrine or the ECA stack is actually worse for you. See both work with certain beta receptors.
FYI, I'm typing this from memory of shit I learned when I took clen about 15 years ago.
so, to make it simple (and what I retained) you have beta 1's in different areas of your body. Your lungs and prostate are some.
You have beta 2's in areas that mostly your lungs and not your prostate.
Clen just works with the beta 2's. Ephedrine works with both.
anyone that has used ephedrine extensively may have noticed effects from the prostate impact. I did.
The other thing about clen is that your body gets accustomed to it very fast (this is really dumbing it down). When your body gets used to it, it does absolutely nothing for you as far as increasing your metabolism, body temp or "fat burning". Nothing.
its really extremely ineffective and a waste of money.
you have to find the right protocol and hope it works for you. You can't take it every day. even if you find a protocol that keeps your body from getting used to it, at best, it doesn't make that much of a difference.
ephedrine, we used to be able to buy it anywhere. Then this country, being the "free country" that it is, decided we were all too dumb and made it illegal.
Clen is just an asthma drug that didn't make it to US pharmacies due to other asthma drugs that did.
any experts, don't shoot me if I got something incorrect. Like I said, I'm trying to dig this out of very old memory.

Heard it can kill you. Stupid to use. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know about the "it can kill you" stuff.

I used a relatively high dose for about 4 months.

My observations:
Good energy (not as good as adderall, but good)

Good amount of fat reduction

Did increase lean muscle gains better than anything natural (however not like real anabolics)

I also got headaches, which were probably the worst side effect for me.

Last but not least, the rebound was the worst. Almost immediately upon stopping, I fell into terrible "skinny fat" shape. This never happens w real anabolics.

Bottom line: I wouldn't do it again. Phone Post 3.0

I have a very slight spare tire starting, and am probably just going to get aids to handle it Phone Post 3.0

The risks and sides were just not worth the reward for me, shakes, cramps plus its proven to be bad for your heart. I honestly didn't get anything ground breaking from it. Pure DNP is not much safer but definitely gives better results in my experience. Phone Post 3.0

So I should probably just go with a ECA stack using books if instead? Homeboy was just gonna give me the Clen for free.

Surprised it's an almost complete negative reaction here as online it's pretty well reviewed for cutting.

I don't care about muscle loss or strength loss it's purely looks, when im lean I naturally get cut up. I'm back to eating clean on Monday so regardless I'll be able to drop the pounds I need by November but those who used, had the side effects did it still not help anyone lose weight? Phone Post 3.0

otide - So I should probably just go with a ECA stack using books if instead? Homeboy was just gonna give me the Clen for free.

Surprised it's an almost complete negative reaction here as online it's pretty well reviewed for cutting.

I don't care about muscle loss or strength loss it's purely looks, when im lean I naturally get cut up. I'm back to eating clean on Monday so regardless I'll be able to drop the pounds I need by November but those who used, had the side effects did it still not help anyone lose weight? Phone Post 3.0
Just use it. Everything you take can have bad sides. Check out peptides and research chemicals if ya get bored Phone Post 3.0

I use albuterol for asthma. stuff does more than just help asthma, that's all i know. not sure exactly what else its affecting but its not just my lungs.

jrj - I use albuterol for asthma. stuff does more than just help asthma, that's all i know. not sure exactly what else its affecting but its not just my lungs.
Albuterol is good as well. They use to give clen for asthma because it heats up core temps. Now mostly animals to make then lean out. Phone Post 3.0

You will lean out heaps with it.

Combine with a good diet and the affects are pretty impressive.

Only sides i experienced were increased heart rate and shakes.  

Plus a slight dip in cardio.

Do not combine with caffiene.

I tried it twice from same supplier, liquid form. Never really felt a thing, could have been a shit source I guess. Didn't want to "overdose" for lack of a better term. If I recall peak day was like 2x80mcg doses. Been a while. Phone Post 3.0