Clenbuterol

Hey folks

wondering what anyone’s experience is with it, the good, bad and ugly.

thank you 

Makes you feel like you’re going to have a heart attack.

1 Like

Seems like a really bad idea 

Reenz -

Makes you feel like you’re going to have a heart attack.

This

only a hack for those unwilling to diet and do intense cardio, and a highly unhealthy one...

Gave me a hamstring cramp while having sex snd I rolled onto the floor like a baby while an alien was trying to come out of the back of my leg. Never took another one. 

1 Like

Years ago I took clenbuterol. I was wanting to get leaner. 4-5 days after I started taking it, I noticed I was more irritable and anxious on it. Literally, when I was trying to eat food with a fork, my hands shook like crazy. They did the same when I was working out. I really hated the way I felt on clenbuterol so I got off it.

It was working well though when it came to losing fat though but the side effects sucked …Imo you are better off just dieting normally …

Eat clen; tren hard 

2 Likes
dhughes -

Eat clen; tren hard 

Test the limits

Anavar give up

2 Likes

Took it many years ago. Massive headaches, very little effects. Not worth the side effects, there are much better things out there now. 

Took it over 20 years ago, you know that muscle that you use In order to stop your pee stream? Yeah that thing cramped up on me, never again. Feels like your hearts going to explode also and the shaking of the hands 

I am in single-digit body fat percentage year-round it’s all about diet I don’t know why people are so fucking lazy.   

2 close friends used it years ago. They lost weight quick and got jacked, with steroid too obviously. But yeah, very dangerous shit. Both of them only used it for a brief period of time and were thankful they never suffered any serious side effects.

dhughes -

Eat clen; tren hard 

I can read that a thousand times and still laugh my ass off...

I had less issues with DNP than with Clen, it gave me cotton mouth, tremors, spiked my heart rate during cardio and wasn’t exactly stellar at improving cutting.

Tried it briefly years ago. Worst side effects: cramping and hand shaking jitters. Any benefits I got could’ve been had by just eating better. Would not recommend.

1 Like

Just use meth you pussy 

SpunQ - 

you're suppose to use Taurine to combat the shakes and cramps. 

Yes, and ketotifen to potentiate, it still sucked.

johnnypayne - I had less issues with DNP than with Clen, it gave me cotton mouth, tremors, spiked my heart rate during cardio and wasn't exactly stellar at improving cutting.

What’s DNP?

Avoid all that shit and just put in the hard work. 

HGH Frag 176-191

I was fine on ECA, but let me tell you, clen is a whole 'nother animal. It makes my heart race and my hands shake. I don't like how it makes me feel.  If you're gonna take it, take a small dose on a free day that you have. You don't want to take it then be somewhere where you have to sit all day.