Cleveland shows Stipe Mad Love @ Cavs Game

We just need him to fall asleep on a morning show Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
The BigBadWolf ticket - Lol he's such a big Ole meat head, good guy tho and great to watch fight, he always brings it. He really does need a charisma training camp with Connor for a few weeks tho Phone Post 3.0
Or he could just keep knocking dudes out without turning into a pro wrestling character. Phone Post 3.0
Yea personally I wish that alone is enough, and I don't mean he should turn into Connor or Chael, Its just facts the less charismatic and good on the Mic you are the smaller the Draw you normally are and the less $$ you make , it sucks because these other champs deserve to make that Connor money but don't generate the same interest. Phone Post 3.0

STONE COLD STIPE MIOCIC Phone Post 3.0

NicolasRGC - So much yellow, looks like a scene from the Minions. Believe me I know cuz my daughter watches that movie every. single. day.
My youngest was like that with Despicable Me. And the sequel. And Wreck It Ralph. And Frozen. And Finding Nemo. And Up. I hate kids... Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

robopimp - So charismatic.
Nailed it. Lol Phone Post 3.0

glad he was able to win it for his hometown because the indians, cavs and browns aint winning shit ever for them

Mad love as in polite applause, some cheers here and there. 

He did some batting practice and stuff with the Indians the other day. Smoked a homer in BP. Phone Post 3.0

The BigBadWolf ticket - 
Shy Guy -
The BigBadWolf ticket - Lol he's such a big Ole meat head, good guy tho and great to watch fight, he always brings it. He really does need a charisma training camp with Connor for a few weeks tho Phone Post 3.0
Or he could just keep knocking dudes out without turning into a pro wrestling character. Phone Post 3.0
Yea personally I wish that alone is enough, and I don't mean he should turn into Connor or Chael, Its just facts the less charismatic and good on the Mic you are the smaller the Draw you normally are and the less $$ you make , it sucks because these other champs deserve to make that Connor money but don't generate the same interest. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck was awful on the mic and hugely popular. I can see Stipe developing that kind of fan base if he keeps beating the shit out of people

Nothing wrong with the dude.

Looks and sounds like a guy that brings a lunch pail to work wears a hard hat and breaks rock for a living...

I think it's awesome.....

Guy isn't even champ for a week and people are already shitting on him... not charismatic, give me a break. Who gives a shit. You all ejaculate all over Velasquez when he beat Lesnar and now he's a brittle fucker that never fights. You people are never happy.