CLICK HERE for support or help when you feel like quitting. #NOQUIT team

Good luck on the position buddy.

Just remember things don’t always happen when we want them to, and just because you don’t get it, doesn’t mean you aren’t the best person for the job.

Try not to beat yourself up about it. If you don’t get it, allow yourself a day or two to grieve then move on.

But hope for the best. I hope you get it man.

2 Likes

This is true

I’ve seen it that way and also vice versa, the person with the tenure sometimes gets it for that reason.

But usually the company knows exactly what they want so the outcome is somewhat predetermined.

1 Like

I’m guessing the parents or someone else has already stated to prosecutors that he was fully aware and ignored it- that he ‘trusted’ the dog.
Awful scene.

Hope you get that job @Thrill_Hammer ! Keep us updated bro.

8 Likes

In my experience, when the shit hits the fan, other people doing “the right thing” is a luxury and not a realistic expectation to count on.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry @Floydster

2 Likes

Same here for floyd… Wishing the best. Do not see how he could be brought in to it.

2 Likes

Still kicking.

7 Likes

Jfc when it rains it fuckin’ pours

How fucking ridiculous. I genuinely got pissed off just reading that stupid shit.

God bless you. This too shall pass

3 Likes

How is @Floydster doing? Any updates?

Lol alright… that’s funny. Who made @NEFARIOUS a mod?

I am sorry to have caused alarm. I had a moment of weakness. There are many great people here. I am ashamed of my actions in remembrance of those we’ve lost.

10 Likes

Shit happens dude. Respect for owning your transgressions like a man.

6 Likes

You have nothing to be ashamed of. You could have done a lot worse than a 10 day break from an internet message board. We are just happy you are here and doing OK.

7 Likes

Don’t even stress about it. Exactly what this threads for.

4 Likes

Whule we are on the topic, i still dont k ow if i got the job i wanted but i dont care anymore. Better shit going on in the wod than that. Also people with much bigger problems than me. Im here for all you fruitcakes

5 Likes

I think the whole world is in disconnect these times. Im more bummed Harlem 3 cant get an ice cream in 100 degree heat after soccer .

2 Likes
2 Likes

damn

no worries m8, happy to see u back home :slight_smile:

1 Like