Cliff notes of today's(8-23-11) events please?

I've been out all day, can someone break it down for me please?

What happened between:

Hendo rumored to be out of the fight

and

UFC 151 Canceled and Jon Jones hate train.

Dey Mad. All of dem.

UG imploded in unto itself... Phone Post

Oh, and JJ never says no to a fight...

Ha ha Phone Post

I'm like Jon Jones, I sound like Sean Combes and I got trombone sized stones like John Holmes. Phone Post

In for summary and please include explanation of why DANA CANCELS MAJOR EVENT OVER TELEPHONE when he calls a live press conf every time a doll gets a new loincloth.

Hendo hurt.

Machida asked to step in next Saturday, he says not enough time.

Chael says he will fight and give jones his purse.

Jones consults with Greg Jackson, they turn down the fight.

Dana cancels the whole ppv and puts machida/jones on next ppv

Chael calls himself the champ. Again. Lol Phone Post

Henderson out for a partial MCL tear, the UFC did its best to salvage the card. Machida was not an option as he was on a plane bound for Brazil! Chael gladly offers himself, but Jackson declined citing that would be the worst career decision that JBJ could make of his life etc Dana went on a conference call/rant on the reasoning for axing the card and how terrible Jackson and Bones are, went on farther to say Jackson is killing the f****** sport, never had a fighter, a champion turn down a fight. Also said Tito was his biggest pain and him of all other people never declined a fight! Really it was a complete rant of how terrible bones and Jackson are, really IMO shit that should have been said behind closed doors. Said that his and Bones relationship is now way different also went as far as saying he regretted sponsoring Bones I.E. UFC label! Hope that helps Phone Post

Smurphy - Henderson out for a partial MCL tear, the UFC did its best to salvage the card. Machida was not an option as he was on a plane bound for Brazil! Chael gladly offers himself, but Jackson declined citing that would be the worst career decision that JBJ could make of his life etc Dana went on a conference call/rant on the reasoning for axing the card and how terrible Jackson and Bones are, went on farther to say Jackson is killing the f****** sport, never had a fighter, a champion turn down a fight. Also said Tito was his biggest pain and him of all other people never declined a fight! Really it was a complete rant of how terrible bones and Jackson are, really IMO shit that should have been said behind closed doors. Said that his and Bones relationship is now way different also went as far as saying he regretted sponsoring Bones I.E. UFC label! Hope that helps Phone Post

FRAT

Longest cliff notes on earth. Phone Post

KevinMcAllister -  

He's coming for his pumpkin prizes... AND HE WON'T STOP UNTIL HE GETS 'EM!!!

RONxBURGUNDY -
Smurphy - Henderson out for a partial MCL tear, the UFC did its best to salvage the card. Machida was not an option as he was on a plane bound for Brazil! Chael gladly offers himself, but Jackson declined citing that would be the worst career decision that JBJ could make of his life etc Dana went on a conference call/rant on the reasoning for axing the card and how terrible Jackson and Bones are, went on farther to say Jackson is killing the f****** sport, never had a fighter, a champion turn down a fight. Also said Tito was his biggest pain and him of all other people never declined a fight! Really it was a complete rant of how terrible bones and Jackson are, really IMO shit that should have been said behind closed doors. Said that his and Bones relationship is now way different also went as far as saying he regretted sponsoring Bones I.E. UFC label! Hope that helps Phone Post

FRAT

Longest cliff notes on earth. Phone Post

Lmao Phone Post

Smurphy - 

Henderson out for a partial MCL tear, the UFC did its best to salvage the card. Machida was not an option as he was on a plane bound for Brazil! Chael gladly offers himself, but Jackson declined citing that would be the worst career decision that JBJ could make of his life etc Dana went on a conference call/rant on the reasoning for axing the card and how terrible Jackson and Bones are, went on farther to say Jackson is killing the f****** sport, never had a fighter, a champion turn down a fight. Also said Tito was his biggest pain and him of all other people never declined a fight! Really it was a complete rant of how terrible bones and Jackson are, really IMO shit that should have been said behind closed doors. Said that his and Bones relationship is now way different also went as far as saying he regretted sponsoring Bones I.E. UFC label! Hope that helps Phone Post

Thanks.

Enter is a great button on a keyboard... Phone Post

Dan out Chael in.

Bones Veto's change so Chael out no one in.

No main event, Dana cancels event.

Dana scream!!!! AAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!! JAAAACCCKKKSSOOOONNNNN!!!!

Dana is still screaming, and Bones is now fighting Machida.

Hendo pulls out

Machida offered the fight-needs more time

Sonnen offered the fight

Jones talks to his people

Turns Down Sonnen

Dana cancels the event and goes nuts, calls Jackson a sport killer. Ether'd Jones on the conference call (must listen, go to YouTube)

Fighters and fans blasts jones Phone Post

WTF is going on?

Lol.. aparently Machida out, Vitor in. Fuckin crazy day, if this was wall street we would be running for the hills.

Vitor steps in to replace Machida.

I took a really big stinky shit at work.

Sit down, I've got some news.  You've been out more than a day.  It's now 8/23/12.  You missed a whole year.