Climate change threatening French village

2 Likes

Fuck em

4 Likes

shit

there goes our stinky cheese supply.

adds @nothernhospitality to the list of smells that bring me back thread

1 Like

So, what’s their solution? Use only electric cars?

1 Like

I’ll pour one out for those frogs when I’m drinking on the beach next time

fixed that for comedic reasons.

1 Like

Clearly a new tax is the only solution.

2 Likes

Lol GIF

1 Like

Umm… move?

Or just sit stubbornly on the roof hoping things will change.

1 Like

There a bunch of ancient cities of antiquity that are completely underwater. What caused the sea to consume them?

6 Likes

This.

It’s almost like… The world is constantly changing and has been for millions of years.

Climate change activists are fucking stupid.

7 Likes

Sam Kinison yelling voice: “DONT BUILD YOUR VILLAGE AN ASS HAIR ABOVE THE WATER! WATER GOES UP SOMETIMES ASSHOLE!”

3 Likes

To be fair I understand moving just a few yards from the water since this is the first time in history that sea level has ever changed and no way they could have seen it coming.

3 Likes

Martinique is in the Caribbean, not exactly France…

1 Like

Or they could raise their houses like many did here after Superstorm Sandy.

france lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Weird how the sea is rising just right there.

Or maybe erosion has something to do with it…

1 Like

if we ban straws and pay way more taxes everything should be fine

2 Likes

Don’t worry the Paris accord will fix everything. Look at Germany, they’re having shortages due to Russian boycotts so they are reopening coal mines to use that. The environment matters until you can’t virtue signal and have to make a tough decision. The solution is to use something that you’ve railed against for a decade that you claim will destroy the earth. Guess the Germans just don’t give a shit about the earth.

1 Like

The real 4D chess there is that Putin funded the green shit in Germany to get them to do away with their nuclear and coal so that they would be dependent on Russia.