Clinch Gear Problems????

clinch gear shipped me some shorts a few years ago, and included an extra t shirt and a icon sports dvd free. not only that, they also sent a signed pictures of hendo because i was active duty marine corps at the time...they figured that out by looking at my delivery address...pretty cool in my opinion

liquidrob - lol @ bisping fans going after Clinch Gear, to funny

Here is a cool Clinch Gear promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmr9TGdAjpE&feature=player_embedded

According to most of the british fans, Bisping is ALWAYS 2 fights away from a title shot.

The problem being that at least one of those 2 fights will have to be vs your pick of:

Vitor/Marquardt/Chael/Okami/Maia

The second problem is on his best day he would be lucky to beat even one of those guys!

And then he still has to worry about Silva.

Oh man!

riosjasona  thats pretty awesome of them!!!

jw

i still have the signed mini fight poster they sent from the hendo vs silva pride fight...i bought a rash guard from them last year and it still holds up nicely...

^^^ you have a screen name bet yet for the Akiyama fight? 

this thread needs cock!!!

Bisping is always two fights away from a title shot ... As long as they have zero wrestling ability and pillow hands.

Bisping fans still mad = pathetic

Hendo will forever have a highlight of destroying your hero. top five ko of all-time... STFU and get over it.

DFW or Joe S. if you're reading this please let Shields jump up and fight Bisping...

Clinch Gear is first rate!

Having placed several orders with them through years they are fast, reliable and very customer service oriented.

sapphire street - Oh wait, now I understand why you have a problem with us--just saw your profile. Tell Mike that Dan says hello.

Same reason nobody here takes him seriously man. 

This thread sure turned left...

sapphire street - Oh wait, now I understand why you have a problem with us--just saw your profile. Tell Mike that Dan says hello.

LMAO

This thread has turned out horribly for the wanker

Thanks Aaron,everything seems good.I got an email today about both orders.Im ok with the delay,I was just worried because my account still doesnt show that I placed an order for the fight shorts.The clinch gear customer service has been great!

TTT for Clinch Gear...excellent customer service and great people!

so let me get this straight...your argument is that the guy who put bisping on the highlight reel of highlight reels is washed up...and this is supposed to validate bisping as a fighter how?? face it...hendo is a fucking legend and bisping has stepped up to the next level three times and lost all three times (rashad, hendo, and wandy). he's a good fighter and nothing more.

ttt for hendo and clinch gear

GodSaveTheQueen - Sorry for not being an expert on the intricacies of every little detail of Clinch Gear's business. I knew Dan sold his stake, but I didn't know exactly to who.

Yet you had no problem claiming it was now a subsidiary of a known deadbeat company like Toe2Toe.

VTFD for fighter bashing and trying to harm the reputation of Dan Henderson by linking him to those scumbags.

GodSaveTheQueen - 

Sorry for not being an expert on the intricacies of every little detail of Clinch Gear's business. I knew Dan sold his stake, but I didn't know exactly to who.

And please will you communicate to Dan my sympathies on the fact that his career is now in the toilet, fighting for less money and exposure, and getting beat by 170lb'ers :(

I don't personally know Bisping, but I'm sure he's doing just fine, what with being 2 fights away from a title shot and earning $325,000 plus bonuses and sponsorship per fight.

Dude, you unneccessarily disparage his company like a fucking tart, and yet you act defensive when he says something in response that you don't like? What the fuck does Clinch Gear have to do with Bisping or Henderson's fight career? NONE.

Just because some other asshole brings the fight into the topic, doesn't give you the right to trash a company's business practices. If you had a negative experience, share it here so everyone knows and so Clinch Gear can make it right. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass and taking a shot at a company because you have a hard-on for a fighter that is attached to it.

Also, FYI....Dan Henderson has made more money in MMA than Michael Bisping probably ever will. And that's not a shot at Mike, that's a testament to Dan's success. Don't act like you or Mike are the big swinging dick of MMA or this board, because both of you are fucking peanuts compared to Aaron, Dan, and Clinch Gear.

TheBear228 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - 

Sorry for not being an expert on the intricacies of every little detail of Clinch Gear's business. I knew Dan sold his stake, but I didn't know exactly to who.

And please will you communicate to Dan my sympathies on the fact that his career is now in the toilet, fighting for less money and exposure, and getting beat by 170lb'ers :(

I don't personally know Bisping, but I'm sure he's doing just fine, what with being 2 fights away from a title shot and earning $325,000 plus bonuses and sponsorship per fight.

Dude, you unneccessarily disparage his company like a fucking tart, and yet you act defensive when he says something in response that you don't like? What the fuck does Clinch Gear have to do with Bisping or Henderson's fight career? NONE.

Just because some other asshole brings the fight into the topic, doesn't give you the right to trash a company's business practices. If you had a negative experience, share it here so everyone knows and so Clinch Gear can make it right. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass and taking a shot at a company because you have a hard-on for a fighter that is attached to it.

Also, FYI....Dan Henderson has made more money in MMA than Michael Bisping probably ever will. And that's not a shot at Mike, that's a testament to Dan's success. Don't act like you or Mike are the big swinging dick of MMA or this board, because both of you are fucking peanuts compared to Aaron, Dan, and Clinch Gear.