Clint Eastwood was right

This younger generation is the “Pussy Generation”. Leave it to one of the manliest motherfuckers in our lifetime to christen them perfectly. Who would’ve thought that 8 years of Obama and a ramped up campaign by our education system to liberalize and feminize our young men would have had such drastic, dire consequences. I work with a lot of these young, limp-wristed neckbeards and I’ve gotta tell ya, old man Eastwood hit the nail on the head. It’s now vital, more than ever, for parents to raise their sons and daughters properly and try to minimize the damage our politicians, activist groups and, most importantly, education system is attempting to do to our kids. 

Would love to hear your thoughts my fellow OG’ers, especially those of you with young children that don’t want to see them turn out the way our schools and government would like.

Shut up pussy 

I’ve noticed white boys have been especially vulnerable. The Mexicans and blacks don’t do the sissy shit and by default are the “men” on campus. 

Youll I’ll get a red neck kid here and there that earns the respect of others, but they are few and far between. 

Luncha Libre -

Shut up pussy 

Get your boys into combat sports like wrestling...judo/bjj...kick boxing...and you won't have to worry about them being a pussy.

Yamie Jagerbomb -

I’ve noticed white boys have been especially vulnerable. The Mexicans and blacks don’t do the sissy shit and by default are the “men” on campus. 

Youll I’ll get a red neck kid here and there that earns the respect of others, but they are few and far between. 

Why do i have a scary feeling this is very true?

Al Cappucino -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

This is true in Nor Cal

Mit -

Get your boys into combat sports like wrestling...judo/bjj...kick boxing...and you won't have to worry about them being a pussy.

This

Al Cappucino -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Because you're afraid?

StankieEdgar -
Al Cappucino -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Because you're afraid?

Not at all my friend

Yamie Jagerbomb -
Al Cappucino -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

This is true in Nor Cal

SoCal as well,  dadday

Throwin'Knuckles -
Get A Grip Dude -

What makes Eastwood one of the manliest motherfuckers, the fact that he grew up a California rich kid and has played pretend his entire life? Lol @ him lecturing people on not being manly enough. 

Do you ever stop talking shit to everyone about everything?

He gets paid by the hour to spew his bullshit....momo is getin' OT pay now

Get A Grip Dude -

What makes Eastwood one of the manliest motherfuckers, the fact that he grew up a California rich kid and has played pretend his entire life? Lol @ him lecturing people on not being manly enough. 

God, you're such a fag.

And i don't mean that in a good way.

I'm a huge Clint fan...

That being said, LOL @ a dude that pretends for a living in front of a crew calling other people pussies

Mit -

I have no worries about my boys. They’re both in wrestling, baseball and football. They also attend a private school (not a weird Christian school that’ll make them grow up retarded acting) that doesn’t force progressive ideology on them and warp their developing brains. And me and the wife are raising them in such a way that they’ll turn out to be good, wholesome men with proper integrated values. 

Al Cappucino -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

I agree with this 100% and see it everywhere, everyday.

Baby boomers are the worst generation in human history. Can't wait until they all retire to their dog food. 

IHeartBoobies -
Mit -

I have no worries about my boys. They’re both in wrestling, baseball and football. They also attend a private school (not a weird Christian school that’ll make them grow up retarded acting) that doesn’t force progressive ideology on them and warp their developing brains. And me and the wife are raising them in such a way that they’ll turn out to be good, wholesome men with proper integrated values. 

just an FYI, the Catholic schools I attended werent these brainwashing jesus freak institutions

in fact, we were encouraged to question religion, faith, etc.....our religion classes were basically debate/philosophy classes where we spent much time analyzing, posing questions, criticizing, etc.

my catholic high school was all boys, and i had a great time there....it was a very Male-oriented environment run by males (not a female dominated administration) that clint eastwood would "approve" of

Low T Low IQ -
IHeartBoobies -
Mit -

just an FYI, the Catholic schools I attended werent these brainwashing jesus freak institutions

in fact, we were encouraged to question religion, faith, etc.....our religion classes were basically debate/philosophy classes where we spent much time analyzing, posing questions, criticizing, etc.

my catholic high school was all boys, and i had a great time there....it was a very Male-oriented environment run by males (not a female dominated administration) that clint eastwood would "approve" of

Exactly the same as what my boys attend. An all male Catholic school that’s very similar to what you described. So I guess I was technically wrong by saying it wasn’t a religious-based school, but it’s definitely not the type that I’d be afraid of them turning out with that “home schooly” type of behavior and personality if that makes sense.