Clips/Warriors worst officiating

I'm biased, not going to lie. But goddamn, these refs are calling ticky tack shit but ignoring blatant over the backs, contact, and not calling a flagrant 1 on that iguodala play?! Phone Post 3.0

Im a warriors fan and the refs just plain suck overall but I also think Clips are getting fouls the warriors arent.

Flop City Phone Post 3.0

KeezyDoesIt - Im a warriors fan and the refs just plain suck overall but I also think Clips are getting fouls the warriors arent.
It's fucking dumb. Curry gets raped all game and ZERO calls Phone Post 3.0

Tebow For President - You had to expect this going in Phone Post 3.0

exactly

Shocking.

NBA = WWF

U know there was no way they were letting the Warriors win.

This is why I don't really follow NBA to close. Easiest game to fix Phone Post 3.0

Lol at the game being fixed. Phone Post 3.0

Warriors got a pass in game 1 NBA admitted as much, it evens out in the end. Phone Post

3 Sided Square - Warriors got a pass in game 1 NBA admitted as much, it evens out in the end. Phone Post
Griffin was in foul trouble tonight too. Clippers are the better team with Bogut out Phone Post 3.0

Bogut or no, the calls were terrible. Calling minor contact one way, then ignoring it the other way, along with NOT CALLING OVER THE BACK! Phone Post 3.0

I'm not disagreeing, but teams like the Clips and Rockets are notorious for getting a ton of crap calls due to all of the flopping, whining, and constantly running into people and working the refs with how they play. It's terrible but an issue of how they call games though, these games aren't fixed Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I'm not disagreeing, but teams like the Clips and Rockets are notorious for getting a ton of crap calls due to all of the flopping, whining, and constantly running into people and working the refs with how they play. It's terrible but an issue of how they call games though, these games aren't fixed Phone Post 3.0
Fixed is between you and Zack Phone Post 3.0

CaptainPlanet -
KeezyDoesIt - Im a warriors fan and the refs just plain suck overall but I also think Clips are getting fouls the warriors arent.

Chris Paul rapes everyone he defends. don't know why they let him get away with it. fouls everyone he guards the whole time. Saw a board that Jordan got where he put both hands on greens back and pushed. Phone Post

KeezyDoesIt -
CaptainPlanet -

Chris Paul rapes everyone he defends. don't know why they let him get away with it. fouls everyone he guards the whole time. Saw a board that Jordan got where he put both hands on greens back and pushed. Phone Post

I saw at least 3 or 4 over the back boards that weren't called. Phone Post 3.0

And so it begins again. How did they call a foul on Lee? Phone Post 3.0

JasonJ - Is it as bad as the officiating in the Heat/Spurs and Heat/Thunder finals? It was obvious they were trying to screw LeBron out of a ring.
Deondre Jordan basically over the backs every play and gets a no call or a call on the warriors. It's better this game than game 5, though Phone Post 3.0

Wow I guess the Clippers after all of these years have finally arrived. Never thought I would see the day when people would complain about the Clippers getting calls. Phone Post 3.0

It's obvious who the nba wants to win , or the officials have money riding on this game Phone Post 3.0

Another bullshit call Phone Post 3.0