Clive Bundy LOVES Mexicans!

http://www.vox.com/2014/4/25/5651432/cliven-bundy-spanish-people

Now let me talk about the Spanish people. Now I understand that they come over here against our Constitution and cross our borders. But they're here, and they're people. And I've worked beside a lot of them. Don't tell me they don't work, and don't tell me they don't pay taxes. And don't tell me they don't have better family structures than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they're together, they picnic together, they're spending their time together. And I'll tell you, in my way of thinking, they're awful nice people. And we need to have those people going to be with us.

But them negroes on the other hand Phone Post 3.0

I for one, am relieved... Phone Post 3.0

You know, when you're not paying your bills or if you are paying your bills...Your opinion of different races of people is important.

The article has an interesting interpretation on Bundy's view of "Negroes":

Bundy's theory, basically, is that government handouts have lulled African-Americans into a fatal dependency. He thinks the damage is evident in the dissolution of black families and the waning of their work ethic. That's what Bundy means when he says that, post-slavery, African Americans got "less freedom." In this case, freedom is a stand-in, as it occasionally is in conservative rhetoric, not for liberty, but for basically all American values. Being a free American means working hard and taking care of your children and making something of yourself.

In that way, Hispanics — or, as Bundy calls them, "the Spanish people" — are more American than many Americans. They may not have the right papers. But they have the right values. They work hard and they care for their kids. They have picnics. They should be Republicans.

Is everybody Bundy'ed out?

All the good Bundy supporters are gone. What we're left with are:

- Anti-Federalists convinced that any Federal agency is your deadliest enemy

- The "It Can't Be Racist" crowd who believe that anything short of "KIll All Negroes" is merely the kind of sensible plain talk that the PC movement is unjustly trying to stifle

And both groups have long since forsaken objectivity and reason.

The Vox interpretation confirms what I said on a previous thread.

You could conjecture that he has a non-racist point, but only if you ignore all the words that actually came out of his mouth and use entirely different ones.

The People's Knee - 

Is everybody Bundy'ed out?

Pretty much.

my opinion of him as a person is not important.

my opinion on the stand off is more than likely not educated of the details enough.

however, the one piece of all of this that i find very interesting is that all of the other local farmers (including the ones who have payed their grazing fees) all support him in his position.

Bud Bundy is still a little bitch

Lol. Bundy has the no fucks given attitude. Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Wright - 
Pretjah - 

my opinion of him as a person is not important.

my opinion on the stand off is more than likely not educated of the details enough.

however, the one piece of all of this that i find very interesting is that all of the other local farmers (including the ones who have payed their grazing fees) all support him in his position.

not true. at all. there are a number of ranchers in lincoln and clark county that don't support him. like i told trust on the other thread, they may not get any coverage from FoxNews, but if you're ever in the area i can introduce you to the two largest landowning ranchers in lincoln county (the county that directly borders clark) that cannot stand cliven bundy.

so yeah, no.

are those ranchers paying the grazing fees on that land?

i'm specifically speaking about the stand off in question.

competing farmers from different areas of course aren't going to like their competitor

i can introduce you to abunch of tyson chicken farmers that can't stand farmers who grow for perdue

Mr. Wright - 

really? REALLY?

this statement is all you need to know about Cliven Bundy:

"And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things?"

if he's too fucking stupid to understand how horrifically bad blacks had it during slavery and the jim crow era, i don't know what else needs to be said.

wow. lol

JerseyCityMMA - Love it when a white person acts like they know how blacks feel Phone Post 3.0

Yea because liberals never claim to speak for black people.

Illegal immigrants aren't violating the constitution. Phone Post 3.0