CM in kyokushin karate tournament

Hi Guys! I just competed in full contact kyokushin Tournament over the weekend. I was the smallest competitor, shortest, and oldest (I am 34). I fought in the 18-30 year old advance/black belt division.
Anyways I got 2nd place, and I think I would have gotten 1st if I didn't injure my instep against my 1st opponent. In addition, if I was more confident. I didn't really plan on fighting, but two of my students drop out due to injuries, and death in the family, that I decide to step up to plate.

I lost by 1/2 point in my 1st round because I deviate from CM for a few second. I lost another 1/2 point due to a push kick to my hip point, I lost my balance, because my right foot was injured and could not brace off it.

Almost everyone consider my fight the most entertaining. Several spectators commented on CM, and said it was very effective.

Video will be up by end of the day!

Mong www.fusionmma.com fusion@gmail.com

The videos are up, except for the super-hi res broad band
http://www.fusionmma.com/download.html

Nice job zee.

edit.

no hands techniques to the face. Straight blast is to stun the guy so that you can flow into some other techiques. My suggestion is go try it at the tournament. If punching to the face is allowed, I woulnd't have to use SB, I would just use my boxing.

Have you trained CM with Rodney?
Thanks
Adam

Hi Adam,
No not yet, I will be co-hosting him in Albany in 3 weeks.Super excited about that.

Several people at the tournament mention my hand position, and how effective if was.