CM Punk! I wanna fight YOUR ass!

You took everything us fans worked for motherfucker! You know who the real money fight is, it's ME!

You want this guy to have a prayer at winning in the octagon Dana? It's gonna have to be something like this so set it up!

40 year old BJJ blue belt, 0-0 MMA, just made 170 a couple weeks ago for NAGA Phone Post 3.0

no athletic commission will ever sanction punk to fight again, might as well call out canseco.

AnotherDecision -

no athletic commission will ever sanction punk to fight again, might as well call out canseco.

Ya they would Phone Post 3.0

Good luck OP Phone Post 3.0

Everyone wants to fight him. I'd fight him and not train a day and my record sucks. Haven't done shit for 2 years. The point is he had 2 years to prepare for that and he looked like he just started a week ago Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
AnotherDecision -

Ya they would Phone Post 3.0

we will see wont we!

GooseLeeMMA - Everyone wants to fight him. I'd fight him and not train a day and my record sucks. Haven't done shit for 2 years. The point is he had 2 years to prepare for that and he looked like he just started a week ago Phone Post 3.0

ive seen people who have been at it for a week who wouldnt rush in like that because they have seen fights and knows what happens when you do that!