CM Punk return?

Package deal with AJ Lee

2 Likes

He just posted the theme song to the Chicago Bulls pre game on his IG story lol

I am not a fan of CM Punk at all. In the WWE or the UFC. He is definitely better at pro wrestling than fighting. I don’t get what people see in him. That being said, it would be great for AEW if they sign him. He would put butts in the seats and eyeballs on AEW.

3 Likes

daniel bryan just signed with aew

I haven’t seen it official?

2 Likes

He seems like a miserable cunt.

If he comes in he should get a big pop, get a big buy rate, do the favors for Kenny and MJF, and then fuck right off.

5 Likes

Agreed

That with his attitude maybe he will request that in his first match cabana will do the honors for him.

1 Like

No interest in seeing CM Punk, Bryan Daniel Bryanson, Christian, Andrade, Mark Henry, Big Show, Zak Ryder etc in AEW. If I wanted to watch WWE, I would nap through Raw.

The only exception is Miro. I am thankful for his athletic ability, and smoking hot wife who is quite flexible.

Prefer an alternative to WWE. Same thing turned me off Impact years ago.

2 Likes

AEW named Show and Mark Henry to head some community outreach program. Every city they go to will have charity opportunities for merch auctions along with meet & greets.

No problem at all with that but I never need to see Show and Henry wrestle ever again. I really don’t need to hear Big Show on commentary anymore either.

AEW has a huge roster considering how few PPV’s and weekly TV time they have currently. To his credit Khan handed out deals like candy to indy guys during Covid. Time to trim some fat. On YouTube, Dark is decent but Elevation is garbage.

2 Likes

100% I have zero interest in seeing wwf rejects. More fucking Pentagon! Get that man the fucking belt or a descent program already!

2 Likes

However if they start cutting the fat - the indy guys will be the ones who get cut. The WWE guys have a perceived value. Fact is if they had value, they would still be in WWE.

i dont think you understand this business at all

3 Likes

I’m laughing way harder at this than I should be. hahahaha

2 Likes

What’s Daniel Bryanson doing in the IMPACT ZONE!?

1 Like

Mutant just Cero Miedo’ed the correct. Dude is stupid over and they do nothing. Give him the goofy belt and let Phx and Neville vie for the tags.

2 Likes

I prefer Fenix over Penta.

1 Like

Same but both are great and Penta is more over. That said, both guys are injury prone, occasionally too sloppy, and can’t promo in English. Death Triangle should absolutely be the first trios champs and then they should spin off Pac for a singles run.

2 Likes

Shut your whore mouth!

Punk is probably worth it if he’s willing to work with some of the younger guys and help them get over with the media attention he brings.

However I would like to think he would be willing to put some guys over at this point in his career.